• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBZ: AP Scaling Update - Post Frieza Upgrade

Yes I do.The values in Foe and your values in Quettaton equate to the same value, I prefer using 0.06 and taking from there than saying 1000+ Quettatons. It the same equivalent value
Just leave them in quettatons until it reaches 23,900 thousand, it makes things far easier to understand and compare, i don't understand what do you mean by "taking from there than saying 1000+ quettatons"? Like......you are just comolicating thinga for no reasom at all, and i am not even sure what benefit you think would be gained from this.....by this logic why not just convert all the values to fractions of Foe? Why specifically 100% Freeza and Ssj1 Goku? It seems incredibly arbitrary

I didn't want to step on anyone's toes in case the values may not match, that is all

I'll get started with that one after this has been accepted then
Or you can just work on it right now, put it in the OP, and save us the trouble of needing a whole other thread for this very minor and straight forward thing that will take even longer making us waste time on something that can be easily put here

You do understand that your scale can't be implemented without us taking the one's affect by it into account right? You do know the scaling of how many timea each is stronger than each is already done right?
I don't understand why you are acting as if this is a monumental quest or something, you already have the values and the multipliers, just put them together

btw would the conclusion of the downgrade thread about not using Kaioken and Power Levels to downscale values affect Goku and his 10x Kaioken in the ginyu fight?

wait a moment:
  • Kaio-ken x10 Goku has a Battle Power of 900,000 , which is roughly 1.7x greater than First Form Frieza's - 25.17366411509433 Quettatons (Small Star level)
  • Post-King Kai training Piccolo is 1/5th weaker than himself before fusing with Nail, which puts his power level at roughly 200,000, above Kaioken X2 Goku - 5.594147581132075 Quettatons (Dwarf Star level)
  • Post Zenkai Base Goku surpassed them all with a PL of 3,000,000, 33.33 times stronger than his previous base- 29.64898218 Quettatons (Small Star level)

We don't use Power Levels linearly like that, it was even the point of the downgrade thread that removed downscaling, if you want to calculate the difference in Power with PLs then you must do for all of them, why didn't you calculate the difference between 100% Final Form Freeza to Base Goku of the Ginyu Saga for example?

Kaio-ken x10 Goku has a Battle Power of 900,000 , which is roughly 1.7x greater than First Form Frieza's - 25.17366411509433 Quettatons (Small Star level)
I think this one specifically is fine because 90000-900000 is sorta liner due to Kaioken.

The rest is bunk though.

I think this one specifically is fine because 90000-900000 is sorta liner due to Kaioken.

The rest is bunk though.
.....no? Kaioken being 10x Base Goku doesn't really matter for the fact that we don't scale Power Levels linearly like that, like, 1.7x First Form Freeza based on the power level difference? that is a no go, i am uncertain about the Scaling to first form freeza at all for that matter, altho, by that logic, why not scale an hypotetical 1400x Kaioken Goku and then downscaling from 100% Freeza? the logic stays the same, it is the same backscaling argument that was deemed as not consistent to be used in the last downgrade thread removing it, it feels......weird to keep this one when all others were removed

wait a moment:
  • Kaio-ken x10 Goku has a Battle Power of 900,000 , which is roughly 1.7x greater than First Form Frieza's - 25.17366411509433 Quettatons (Small Star level)
This is the only issue due to the other thread
  • Post-King Kai training Piccolo is 1/5th weaker than himself before fusing with Nail, which puts his power level at roughly 200,000, above Kaioken X2 Goku - 5.594147581132075 Quettatons (Dwarf Star level)
  • Post Zenkai Base Goku surpassed them all with a PL of 3,000,000, 33.33 times stronger than his previous base- 29.64898218 Quettatons (Small Star level)
Piccolo had a justification linked, he's stronger than a Kaioken x2 Goku for whom we have a stated power level for, and Goku scales to 3rd form Frieza, I didn't adjust that justification

We don't use Power Levels linearly like that, it was even the point of the downgrade thread that removed downscaling, if you want to calculate the difference in Power with PLs then you must do for all of them, why didn't you calculate the difference between 100% Final Form Freeza to Base Goku of the Ginyu Saga for example?
Only issue there is the 900K for Goku and that's because hypothetical kaioken multipliers were not used in the other thread, which I plan to rectify

.....no? Kaioken being 10x Base Goku doesn't really matter for the fact that we don't scale Power Levels linearly like that, like, 1.7x First Form Freeza based on the power level difference? that is a no go, i am uncertain about the Scaling to first form freeza at all for that matter, altho, by that logic, why not scale an hypotetical 1400x Kaioken Goku and then downscaling from 100% Freeza? the logic stays the same, it is the same backscaling argument that was deemed as not consistent to be used in the last downgrade thread removing it, it feels......weird to keep this one when all others were removed
Actually, we don't scale KKx10 Goku to 1st Form Frieza right?

If so ignore what I said earlier.

Back