• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrading Mario/Bowser

Status
Not open for further replies.
"When in reality, they are actual galaxies."

You still haven't presented any evidence for this.

"And way to ignore the other planets near the one represented on the map and the actual size planet in the Freezeflame's background but not seen in the HUB"

I acknowledged that above. It's self-consistent with mine and NotAMarioFan's theory that the Worlds (collections of the "galaxy" levels) are more equivalent to a Solar System, considering their now shown planetary governing bodies and the fact that in SMG1 they are shown orbiting in a Solar System-esque fashion.

LordXcano said:

"And way to ignore the other planets near the one represented on the map and the actual size planet in the Freezeflame's background but not seen in the HUB"

I acknowledged that above. It's self-consistent with mine and NotAMarioFan's theory that the Worlds (collections of the "galaxy" levels) are more equivalent to a Solar System, considering their now shown planetary governing bodies and the fact that in SMG1 they are shown orbiting in a Solar System-esque fashion.
Except the HUB worlds and the icons representing the locations was the reason you claimed it in the first place and not the planets in the galaxy mentioned by NotAMarioFan. If anything, it's more supportive of my point and debunks yours since I repeatedly pointed out that icons representing the galaxies in the HUB world and limited scale traveling to find the power stars not actually represent the size of the location, yet you never listened. Include the fact Mad Space fromSonic Adventure 2 has a similar setting and the point is proven. Please don't contridict yourself.

Dino Ranger Black said:
Except the HUB worlds and the icons representing the locations was the reason you claimed it in the first place and not the planets in the galaxy mentioned by NotAMarioFan. If anything, it's more supportive of my point and debunks yours since I repeatedly pointed out that icons representing the galaxies in the HUB world and limited scale traveling to find the power stars not actually represent the size of the location, yet you never listened. Include the fact Mad Space fromSonic Adventure 2 has a similar setting and the point is proven. Please don't contridict yourself.
Any evidence that the HUB world isn't an accurate representation? And NotAMarioFan was saying it's solar system level, not galaxy.

I did listen, I just didn't think what you were saying meant much unless you could prove they were galaxy sized. I never contradict myself.

LordXcano said:

@NotAMarioFan Ack, I'm talking about the levels not the galaxies in the background. I already agree with 99% of what you've said so far (the 1% being just in case I misinterpreted you).

Quick imput. I'm on DRB's side on this. It is clearly stating that they are galaxies. For example, it's like saying that Goku isn't multi galaxy despite it being claimed that its a universe being affected because we only see a few planetoids being destroyed and we don't know where they are.

LordXcano said:
Dino Ranger Black said:
Any evidence that the HUB world isn't an accurate representation? And NotAMarioFan was saying it's solar system level, not galaxy.
I did listen, I just didn't think what you were saying meant much unless you could prove they were galaxy sized. I never contradict myself.
Did you not see Freezeflame galaxy? Bowser's Fiery Floatia? They already debunked the claim about the HUB actually representing the size of the level which you actually did claim before NotAMarioFan point it out. I quote from one of your ealier comments: " .......But the level itself gives a picture of the planetoid, names the planetoid, then adds "galaxy" to the end" .... In the end, you are just making a fallacy of judging the location based on speculation and limited view. I've debunked this with NotAMarioFan's posts futher supporting my point and the fact you are now contridicting yourself even shows you acknowledge it. Case close.

Did you not see Freezeflame galaxy? Bowser's Fiery Floatia? They already debunked the claim about the HUB actually representing the size of the level which you actually did claim before NotAMarioFan point it out. I quote from one of your ealier comments: " .......But the level itself gives a picture of the planetoid, names the planetoid, then adds "galaxy" to the end" .... In the end, you are just making a fallacy of judging the location based on speculation and limited view. I've debunked this with NotAMarioFan's posts futher supporting my point and the fact you are now contridicting yourself even shows you acknowledge it. Case close.

Good. Glad we got that straighten out. Im off to bed.

Antvasima said:
I am personally undecided, but I do want to point out that we have concluded that Black Hole feats in fictio are very hard to quantify.
I must have missed this post. Thank you, Ant. I'll keep in mind of this. But a couple of characters, as well the ones from the Galaxy games, mainly the event ones, did already recieve solids scaling from them. Yes, I know that "two wrongs does not make a right" but the said characters do have enough feats to justify what they did, rather than just handing out Star level stats like candy that we used to give, regardless of the size and properties of the black hole.

Well, technically, I am not sure if black hole feats can be quantified at all in terms of durability, given that any non-infinite being who enters a singularity should automatically be destroyed. Yet this fact is usually glossed over by most authors. However, creating a black hole with a certain established amount of power (for example, sufficient to consume a universe) seems easier.

Antvasima said:
Well, technically, I am not sure if black hole feats can be quantified at all in terms of durability, given that any non-infinite being who enters a singularity should automatically be destroyed. Yet this fact is usually glossed over by most authors. However, creating a black hole with a certain established amount of power (for example, sufficient to consume a universe) seems easier.
http://www.mariowiki.com/Black_hole I hope that helps about the black hole problems

First off People need ot start understading that Rosalina never recreated the Universe, hell its not eve a universe, it was a Galactic Big Crunch, and Rosalina saved Mario from the blast as stated in the guidebook, Mario durability shoulb at least Multi-Solar System level to Star level at least

Super Saviant 5 said:
First off People need ot start understading that Rosalina never recreated the Universe, hell its not eve a universe, it was a Galactic Big Crunch, and Rosalina saved Mario from the blast as stated in the guidebook, Mario durability shoulb at least Multi-Solar System level to Star level at least
Whoa, ive played the game 3-5 times and what you said made me laugh

Super Saviant 5 said:
A "Galactic Big Crunch" isn't a thing, as the Big Crunch is a hypothetical fate for the universe.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Super Saviant 5 said:
A "Galactic Big Crunch" isn't a thing, as the Big Crunch is a hypothetical fate for the universe.
I know its a hypotetical state, yet then that Super nova you call then should be named Galactic uper nova

In physical cosmology, the Big Crunch is one possible scenario for the ultimate fate of the universe, in which the metric expansion of space eventually reverses and the universe recollapses, ultimately ending as a black hole singularity or causing a reformation of the universe starting with another big bang. Your right its a theory and why? How are they supposed to know what the big bang look like!? No one knows but in SMG rosalina recreated the Universe end of discussion lol

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
In physical cosmology, the Big Crunch is one possible scenario for the ultimate fate of the universe, in which the metric expansion of space eventually reverses and the universe recollapses, ultimately ending as a black hole singularity or causing a reformation of the universe starting with another big bang. Your right its a theory and why? How are they supposed to know what the big bang look like!? No one knows but in SMG rosalina recreated the Universe end of discussion lol

LOL no Rosalina never recreated anything, the Lumas did, she only protected Mario/Luigi and Peach, she doesn't have nothing to do with the recreating of the GALAXY

Antasma, could you please close this forum? I hate to sound rude but I really don't want to deal Super Saviant's claim that Mario survived the Big Crunch and Supernova in SMG1 again, which he clearly didn't since the guidebook debunked it and trying to fabricate it.

Super Saviant 5 said:

Why would Mario be Multi-Solar if you just said he was shielded?

LordXcano said:
Super Saviant 5 said:
Why would Mario be Multi-Solar if you just said he was shielded?
He claims that Rosalina only shield him from the supernova but not the black hole which is clearly not the case.

Super Saviant please stop disturbing the discussion between DRB and LordXcano. Thank you.

Salavtore said:
The mario page now, would be considered a composite mario, from each game, right?
Actually, it's focus on his appearance in the games. I believe there's a another page for Mario's manga counterpart but I have no idea where the stats come from.

IMG 20150728 222521210
Ok people are getting confused with what I'm saying now let me explain:
What I am trying to say is that the Event from SMG1, which is the so called Super nova is more accurately a Big Crunch, yet a Big Crunch is a hypothetical event.So what would that event exactly be? since first of Bowser's Galaxy reactor exploded and caused a Black hole which consumed the Galaxy, so that prefectly would describe a Super nova, then that black hole explodes and a new Galaxy is created so with that event would it be a Galatic Big Crunch? now in the Guidebook it states that Rosalina proteted Mario/Luigi and Peach from the blast which threatens the fabric of the Universe so Mario survived the Black Hole but not the last explosion which is a Big Bang, and Rosalina protected Mario from the Big Bang,

and I'll going to intorduce the idea of Bowser completely Surviving EVERYTHING

Bowser effectly survived the explosion of the Reactor the Black Hole, and Big Bang,

in the Guidebook it says Even Bowser is there shaken by his NARROW ESCAPE from a HORRIBLE FATE, now many will say that Rosalina saved him to yet the guidebook never mentions it, and guidebook describes Bowsers as pathetic and the guidebook says that Mario and Peach manage to espace Bowser's immidiate fate so Id say Bowser Survived everything, Now on my statement if Mario being Multi-Solar System Level on durabilitym derives from Mario probably surviving the Galaxy consuming Black Hole, since the guidebook says that Rosalina protected Mario from the blast and we all know that a blast is not a black hole

and 1 more thing, Rosalina never recreated the Galaxy! the lumas sacrified themselve to create star dust for the creation of the next Galaxy as Rosalina states in the cut-scene, that Star dust is what creates the planets and Galaxys we see or something like that, but above all Rosalina never recreated the Galaxy

I'll leave if you guys want, I'm just going to be watching your comments for now on

@Saviant We already went over the guidebook, it wasn't written by a Nintendo employee nor was it approved by Nintendo, it isn't canon.

Antvasima said:
Super Saviant please stop disturbing the discussion between DRB and LordXcano. Thank you.
TBH Ant, I doubt me and DRB are going to actually reach a conclusion on whether or not the galaxies are full-sized or not. It makes sense to me that they aren't, it makes sense to him that they are. I'd leave this up to the administrative team.

LordXcano said:
@Saviant We already went over the guidebook, it wasn't written by a Nintendo employee nor was it approved by Nintendo, it isn't canon.
But it's the only thing that can debunk the whole "Mario can survive a supernova" claim. We are going to have to take it.

I got my initial claim that Rosalina shielded him from the game itself DRB. Just as the Lumas are flying into the black hole thing Rosalina warps him into some weird hyperspace garbage.

Super Saviant 5 said:
LordXcano said:
Could you show me some links or proof of it please!
It was written by Fletcher Black, who is not a Nintendo employee. It has the Seal of Quality, not the Seal of Approval (which is there even such a Seal?)

LordXcano said:
I got my initial claim that Rosalina shielded him from the game itself DRB. Just as the Lumas are flying into the black hole thing Rosalina warps him into some weird hyperspace garbage.

She did shield Mario but it's not on screen, though. And the Seal of Quality is Nintendo checking and liscesning the product before publishing it which means it does belong to them and approved, hence the title "Official" guidebook. Regardless, we both agreed and confirmed Rosalina protected Mario and Peach from that event, I really don't know why SS is insisting otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back