• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

You're still wrong. If there's no "2x stronger" statement, it doesn't matter what kinds of other stuff you have. The fact that you're just doubling down on something like this is only making things worse for you
I’m still right and if you want to debate more tag me in the boros thread not in a reporting thread that I’m defending myself

I also have no interest in going back and forth. At this point, it's clear darkphantom is not interested in listening to staff members about how our standards of evidence work or even something as simple as what "tagging" means on this forum. I don't expect improvement from this sort of individual. I think we could just apply a warning, but I am inclined to think that the sheer obstinacy in the face of staff correction here would justify a short topic ban from OPM, which may escalate from there depending on if he continues to act this way on future discussions.

I'm not debating any further. You're doubling down on your "lying" accusations that aren't actually true going by our multiplier standards - and I have no plans to engage further if you're gonna keep stonewalling on that matter
It’s not doubling down you said something that isn’t the case knowing full well that in reality I said it takes more then a statement but statements+ feats meaning that’s called a lie

If you don’t want to debate more then stop tagging me about it like wut?

I also have no interest in going back and forth. At this point, it's clear darkphantom is not interested in listening to staff members about how our standards of evidence work or even something as simple as what "tagging" means on this forum. I don't expect improvement from this sort of individual. I think we could just apply a warning, but I am inclined to think that the sheer obstinacy in the face of staff correction here would justify a short topic ban from OPM, which may escalate from there depending on if he continues to act this way on future discussions.
Again show where on screen feats isn’t allowed as a rule also a ban for defending myself really show that rule where your not allowed to defend yourself especially on a report

Y’all keep stating the rules but can’t show me the rules where I asked that says these specific things because I 100% doubt site says no on screen feats or statements

Yeah I'm wondering if the sheer doubling down would warrant something serious. DaReaperMan also messaged me about recent threads involving the MCU showing that his behavior there is no different, if that helps at all (these threads are very recent too, the former starting March 29th and the latter starting April 18th, both in 2024)

To be clear, you are not being punished for defending yourself. You are being punished for statements like this:
Again show where on screen feats isn’t allowed as a rule

I 100% doubt site says no on screen feats or statements
This, quite clearly, is not what the issue is. This was explained to you multiple times. No one ever said something like "you can't use on-screen feats." Such a stance would be absurd, and it was explicitly outlined that the issue was that the conclusion you were drawing (2x multiplier) wasn't actually justified by what the scans said or showed. This occurred both on the original thread and during this RVR report:

Moreover, you do not have onscreen feats and statement to support you. You made an inference from them that isn't supported by the content of the scans and statements.
If there's no "2x stronger" statement, it doesn't matter what kinds of other stuff you have.
You cannot simply infer specific multiplier values like "2x" from vague statements like "went beyond his limits" or "massive difference because he statued him."

This was explained and affirmed by multiple staff members, and from there all you did was repeat yourself and strawman Clover by accusing him of "not caring about on-panel feats."

The fact that you repeatedly ignore these corrections just to repeat the accusation that your opponents are taking some bizarre stance like "you can't use on-screen feats" demonstrates that you are not arguing in good faith. A user should not have to rebut the same inaccurate characterization of their argument several times.

If you insist on taking this unreasonable approach to discussions, I can only think that you will not be a productive presence in an OPM discussion pretty much at all.

The purpose of this thread isn't to address the scaling of the given verse, whether he was right or wrong on that point doesn't change whether he did or did not break our rules. We have rules on rudeness in dealing with others, I think he went over the lines drawn by them but not far over them. Discussion of the OPM stuff can take place in the OPM thread, not here.

Deagon puts it well enough.

This, quite clearly, is not what the issue is. This was explained to you multiple times. No one ever said something like "you can't use on-screen feats." Such a stance would be absurd, and it was explicitly outlined that the issue was that the conclusion you were drawing (2x multiplier) wasn't actually justified by what the scans said. This occurred both on the original thread and during this RVR report:
y’all did actually you said I’m wrong because of 1 statement when in reality I said I have multiple statement + feats then Y’all said it doesn’t count I ask for specific rules where that isn’t allowed and nobody and give me it just link me to the rules so I can read them cause I can’t find it on phone

The fact that you repeatedly ignore these corrections just to repeat the accusation that your opponents are taking some bizarre stance like "you can't use on-screen feats" demonstrates that you are not arguing in good faith. A user should not have to rebut the same inaccurate characterization of their argument several times.

If you insist on taking this unreasonable approach to discussions, I can only think that you will not be a productive presence in an OPM discussion pretty much at all.
How is that not good faith feats > statement both = good literally the most important thing when scaling a character is feats is it not I provide multiple things to support my claim exactly how scaling works

Yeah I'm wondering if the sheer doubling down would warrant something serious. DaReaperMan also messaged me about recent threads involving the MCU showing that his behavior there is no different, if that helps at all (these threads are very recent too, the former starting March 29th and the latter starting April 18th, both in 2024)
If I may so on these here are some examples of these behaviors taking place in MCU stuff which he has a history of (it's even in the general discussion board):

Point 1
Point 2
Point 3
Point 4
Point 5 (Edit: Was the same link as Point 4, my bad.)

Should just be topic banned from both OPM and MCU imo.

Last edited:
Doesn’t the rule page literally say feats can be used tho

Most of those aren’t even bad 1 of the guys conceded to me another is literally me posting a feat with a quote another is me talking about how the site denied tons of wog and feats for no reason not using insults

Like I’m not spamming insults and calling people bad names or something that would be bad behavior when arguing the worst things I use when debating are mental gymnastics delusional and common sense and stuff like that

Last edited:
Doesn’t the rule page literally say feats can be used tho
Feats with demonstrated calculations yes. But we do not assume 200 Megatons just because is smashed someone who scales from 100 Megaton feat into a puddle of blood or anything like that. Fiction isn't always linear with the AP/Durability gap of RL humans.

Also again, this isn't the thread to be having small talk; this is an RVR thread and arguing back to back should be done on the thread where it is being discussed.

While not the worst argument or attitude I have seen, he sounds very persistent and quite annoying. But our rule page does say we do not assume guesswork multipliers.
He insulted us once with an image that made almost everyone nervous in DB

There's sufficient agreement that the general rudeness is in violation of our rules, if only barely, and so I've added a formal warning to the tracker. If people feel so inclined, they ought to discuss the matter of the legitimacy of his argument in the given thread.

What words am I not allowed to use so I don’t seem rude again

Is delusional mental gymnastics and common sense off the table?
I recommend refraining from saying “Anyone with common sense would agree with me” as you usually tend to do in disagreements. It’s just insulting people for not sharing your perspective.

I recommend refraining from saying “Anyone with common sense would agree with me” as you usually tend to do in disagreements. It’s just insulting people for not sharing your perspective.
So no common sense but the others good? How do I say someone who fits those categories then without bad insult

What's this?

I have deleted the page and given an instructional warning to the user.

So... I think this profile was vandalized or something like that
Doesn't look like it was "Vandalized" per say more like just a dreadful page was created. But others said it would be on the vandalism and bad page reports rather than here.

Reporting this user, https://vsbattles.com/members/borutonarutodebunked.32842/
For this comment,

No, it matters, their immortality must be proven in the game itself. You cannot make baseless claims by supposing they all have their "forms" of immortality. Your ability to judge are beyond pathetic, the immortality that some may have, doesn't actually require immortality negation to end it, simply bypassing the limit of what they can take was show case many times to be enough to do the job. Be it crush to dust or freeze and then shattered, does the job.

Coomander has been banned multiple times iirc, and they're still being rude to people? Sounds like grounds for a longer ban even including permanent.
It says 4 times, but that's misleading, as the most recent 3 were all just adjusting the length of Coomandar's ban, eventually settling on 1 month. So, it's more like 2 bans

And also this,

Are you blind to the point to ignore the evidence presented? Or are you incompetent to the point not to understand what is presented to you? HE GETS FOOLED BY THE ILLUSIONS AND ONLY GETS OUT ONCE HE SEES THE RING ON THE FURIE FINGER, that is a weakness of their illusion that can be easily exploited, you do not need to overpower such an illusion that is so obviously fake. He doesn't see through them until he has the eyes of truth, every time before, he gets fooled by illusions. I clearly debunked notions above.

And also this,

Are you blind to the point to ignore the evidence presented? Or are you incompetent to the point not to understand what is presented to you? HE GETS FOOLED BY THE ILLUSIONS AND ONLY GETS OUT ONCE HE SEES THE RING ON THE FURIE FINGER, that is a weakness of their illusion that can be easily exploited, you do not need to overpower such an illusion that is so obviously fake. He doesn't see through them until he has the eyes of truth, every time before, he gets fooled by illusions. I clearly debunked notions above.
Instead of multi-posting, I'd recommend just editing these into your initial report. It's a lot easier that way and doesn't clog up the thread

And also this,

You do realize you can just click the number on the top right corner of the post. Linking URLs is a lot better than simply copy/pasting their posts. Especially since some could get the wrong idea that you're the one making the comments via saying the hostile parts out loud.

Anyway, I'd give them a warning but I am doing RL stuff atm.

Edit: For example, simply post URLs like this comment.

Back