• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(0 SA - 0 AX) Transitive relation holds? Sally Acorn vs Ben Tennyson

The Power Null is thought based, nullifying the Omnitrix immeidately before Ben can even counter. This is a stomp

Would it be fairer if Sally was fighting Alien X itself?

Yes, but I have a genius plan to reveal how Ben can win by doing absolutely nothing.

Does the sword only show the most likely future or all possible futures?

How is Ben vs Sally end up better? As soon as the battle starts, Sally's Precog is gonna see Ben dial up an alien, she says no and yeets that from happening by nulling the Omnitrix and one shotting Ben.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure if Alien X vs Sally would be better as well. The SOA's Precog even works against Type 4 Acausuals that are Omnipresent and the power drain is thought based. Alien X has no way to take her down or even counter this. I feel like both is a stomp either way.

It depends on how good her precog is, if she sees every possible alien Ben could turn into and how they could defeat her then she is doomed but I first want to know if she would precog first and if her precog is good enough to do that.

I wouldn't call it a stomp, I think the powernull still has to cross said 4 km distance otherwise Mogul wouldn't have needed to wait till Enerjak was distracted to null him so Alien X could teleport behind her and oneshot her.

@Rose wrong twice, how far she can null is not my concern, crossing the distance is my concern.

That's only when her life is in danger, also which one works better mind control or possession?

You know, I'm just gonna quote his statement here: The Sword of Acorn possesses Sally and does exactly what it needs to do to have Sally win, as it can precog Type 4s and sees the past/present/future alike. So the SoA possesses Sally and Power Nulls, or drains, or erases Arceus into oblivion via already being able to kill beings that are omnipresent across a 2-A multiverse. Intelligence of the user doesn't matter here, as Sally is kinda just it's vessel the instant the Sword realises Sally will die if it doesn't possess her.

Rose of Ragnarok said:
@MrLuk Now that I think about it, I agree with you. This does look stomp-ish
So that Sally stomps against Alien X and stomps against Ben 10.

A squirrel with a sword soloes Ben 10 that is. We can all leave now unless anyone wants to spite Ben 10 harder and we need to move this to Board:Fun and Games before the mods and admins nuke here like Wuha Raccoon City.

I mean I also had stomp-vibes from this but if her win against Green Lantern is legit then so should this one be.

How would the sword know she's gonna die? Does it precog to know that or does it only do that when it's obvious she's gonna die?

Since no-one answered my questions I'm gonna assume the best-case scenario for me till someone debunks me:

Sally vs Ben: Sally uses precog first and sees all possible futures and all possible aliens that the Omnitrix could turn Ben into, this includes Toepick who incapacitates her just by showing his face, since Sally sees his face inside her precog, she gets incapacitated.

Sally vs Alien X: Bellicus and Serena recreated Ascalon and thus know about all it's abilities including powernull, Ascalon and the SoA work familiar thus when Sally sends out a powernull wave to drain Alien X, they realize what Sally is trying to do and tell Ben to teleport out of the way of the beam, then they proceed to EE her.

Oh interesting argument, although I never argued that precog would give Alien X the victory, only Ben.

In case my argument for Ben stands, this should probably be a 2-round right btw.

I just checked on Toepick's abilities. Sword would definitely possess Sally if it knows it would lead to Sally's death.

It doesn't kill her and even if it possesses her and powernulls Ben, Sally would still lose cause once Ben's Omnitrix is dead, he is no longer a threat and thus the possession would stop, while Sally will still be incapped while Ben is not.

Huh? What? I'm trying to find the clip of Toepick's abilities lasting past when Ben puts him away and I can't find it.

Hmm fair enough, all enemies manage to either flee or knock themselves out before Ben detransforms, Zombozo was sort of laughing but also still afraid I think?

Back