• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahem. I have been wanting to bring up this topic for a long time and now this moment has come.:devilish:

I still don't understand why it hasn't been raised before, because throughout the cartoon we are told that the Alien is the author / external being who can influence the cartoon as a whole.

Let's start with the statement that he has in his profile, that he can change the nature of space-time. Doesn't that seem strange to you? If a creature were within the framework of space-time, then how can it change its nature? We humans, who are also within the framework of physics, cannot change its nature in any way. But Alien X can do this, so he does not depend on the concepts of space-time dimensions, and, accordingly, sees space-time as a book and fiction. I will attach here the words of one of the MoA members (yes, I know that you do not accept twitter, but this will come off purely as additional material that indirectly confirms my theory)

We know that Alien X changed the drawing of the ENTIRE cartoon several times, this is a clear hint at the external level and authorship. He also changed the voices of the characters. It will no longer be possible to pull it off to manipulate reality, because it is directly related to the real world. But more importantly, Alien X can edit and manipulate the plot (one of the MoA members also wrote about this). All the evidence goes to the fact that the Alien has authorship and an external level:unsure:.
u6kggkZgf5Q.jpg

Ahem. Yes, we also know perfectly well that Alien X created a Reboot (why did you do that...) :poop:
96aF0fU7KLc.jpg

Now there is a discussion of another update for the cosmology of verse, where a person is trying to prove the infinite-dimensional structure of reality, I think that if it is accepted, then my opinion will be even more objective. Moreover, we know that there are several such realities (not only Ben's main Multiverse).
_kdaCwTGAr4.jpg
yp0e9lxQyT0.jpg

For example, the Rex dimension is a separate Multiverse parallel to Ben's Multiverse

Null Void is the only one in the entire Multiverse
(but as we know, in this dimension there is its own time and its own infinite dimensions)
xmaxqdDOV-4.jpg
waCl1p3PM-8.jpg

Legerdomain is the only metaphysical dimension in the Multiverse

wmolCOOr0BI.jpg
IDipKNCtCN8.jpg
Xc2Iw3E-L_g.jpg

And all the other Multiverse (the dimension of games, individual sources, books, etc.) are metaphysical relative to each other.

tA4B2mXDyzo.jpg

Oh, yes, we also do not forget that the Alien influenced such creatures as his relatives and the Paradox:

jUrXc7M6nSw.jpg
KJ76Qk76vic.jpg

VB6gMRviIxs.jpg
n1Qnrv8iCz4.jpg

So, all the evidence I have provided suggests that the Alien is an External Being who can manipulate the entire cartoon at the author's level (which is 1-A)☠️

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral
:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back