• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1 Questions

SomebodyData

El SiD
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
- Is prep time allowed, particularly only on one side, in VS battle threads?

Sorry if this is a stupid question that I should already know the answer to.

As far as I'm aware, they can still have battles inside their own tier, even if prep time is not allowed.

I think removing prep time as an option would limit the options available to the poster and limit certain characters who thrive on prep time. So it has at least two disadvantages while as far as I can tell having no advantages.

"Is prep time allowed, particularly only on one side, in VS battle threads?"

Yes.

"For questionable omnipotents, is having all abilities a requirement? As in, complete omniscience?"

Generally, we expect Tier 0s to be Omniscient, but it is a case by case analysis. It's important to consider that a Tier 0 isn't Omnipotent, just assumed as such.

Generally basically any conditions are allowed.

Heck, you could make a vs-thread with a character fighting without his arms as long as it isn't spite.

It is just that in such cases one has to consider what to list on the profiles. If you nerf a character in some way or give one an unfair advantage one should probably not put them on the profiles.

If it is just prep time putting it on profiles is probably fine, as it is part of the usual parameters, but if listing it on the profiles it should be explicitely mentioned on the profiles that this was part of the scenario (as for a lot of things that are not the standard assumptions).

DontTalk said:
Generally basically any conditions are allowed.
Heck, you could make a vs-thread with a character fighting without his arms as long as it isn't spite.
Hmmmm

This gives me an idea...

Anybody know of any low 4-Cs that aren't Reinhard or similarly haxxed?

Back