• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A, 9-C with Weapons Tournament. Round 1 Match 1. Noir vs Ghostface

That's an interesting match-up, since both use stealth in an arena with few stealth options.

Assuming the building parts of the Colosseum are usable for the fight, Ghostface could run away, disappear from Noir's line of sight behind a pillar or wall, turn invisible, then stealthily attack and kill one of the two. Then rinse and repeat. It doesn't seem like Noir has a way to track Ghostface once he's invisible

Hopefully those who nominated them come and showcase what they can do

So, at first glance, it would seem that 2v1 is a disadvantage, but Ghostface actually has plenty of experience with this.

Throughout the game, he breaks into various buildings, and slaughters everyone inside. These buildings usually have 2-3 police officers walking around, which he can pick off in either quick succession or one by one.

While I cannot find video of how his invisibility functions, it seems he just needs to be out of sight, and once he is, he no longer makes sounds and cannot be seen until he strikes.

They're both peak human, but all Ghostface needs to do to go invisible is get out of sight. Assuming he runs backwards or to the nearest pillar, which isn't unlikely given he knows how his powers work, he should be able to trigger it before they catch up.

They're both peak human, but all Ghostface needs to do to go invisible is get out of sight. Assuming he runs backwards or to the nearest pillar, which isn't unlikely given he knows how his powers work, he should be able to trigger it before they catch up.
Alright, and I assume Ghostface sheds his invisibility on-kill? For balance reasons?

Ghostface's profile does say that his invisibility wears off after attacking while invisible, so yeah.

Like I said above, it seems well plausible for Ghostface to run backwards behind a pillar, vanish, stealthily attack 1 opponent, and then repeat for the 2nd.

Well, to be fair with the couple, after one die the other would be aware that he is fighting someone that can just go invisible, but yeee, ghosty face has much better win cons thanks to being able to go incognito
voting the mobile game

I always lose one of these at the first round, do I? Just to get this concluded

GF FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

And hey, 6666th coment!

Back