• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's something about how the timelimes stored in the Mooncell do not work like normal timelines, instead more like "Layers" of the World.

Should I make a new thread for the avatar thing? Cuz that is going to significantly effect what is happening here, but I feel like it could also be considered derailment

I don't think it would affect here much, if you're talking about the scaling. Because this thread has already derailed to "Why Moon Cell is 2-A?", and I think we end up having to keep the scaling talk for later again.

Well we should probably do the avatar thing first because depending on the results of that thread this one may just become useless

How would it affect this one?

(Talking about BB being jumbled masses of datas, I recall it being stated in her Information Matrix since CCC, but it being her Avatar is new)

I'm pretty sure what Iap is trying to go for with the avatar thread is that the BB we fight doesn't scale to the mooncell because it's just an avatar of mooncell fused BB so depending on how that goes 2-A would just end up scaling to hax instead of ap.

No one is trying to "discredit" the other side of the debate.

The closest thing to that is pointing out that the other side's arguments literally don't make sense when you actually look at the events of the series.

.... I beens saying that for a while lol.. The BB that was fought was jsut a past version of her.. @Paul Frank

But even that version of her had equal power to the Mooncell itself..

@upgrade

Yeah but Iap has been saying that the avatar shouldn't scale physically to the mooncell so if he can show reasoning as to why then the 2-A would just end up applying to hax like he hoped for when making the original thread

I'll discuss it on a different thread if one is made. This would be considered deraiing i suppose, and i can see bad things happening if that continues...

This thread is getting laggier for me + i feel like anyone who might wanna give their input will have a hard time follow up on the discussion

Should be better to make a new thread to continue this

Should like make a new one, specifically for Mooncell's 2-A rating.

But it seems people are busy with BB Avatar thingy, so, like other things, better kept for later.

Right, people are more busy with upgrading BB than looking to correct the mess this 2-A implemention has caused.

Also in case this wasn't obvious, i agree with Hun

The thread isn't an upgrade though if you look at it

It would basically get rid of 2-A if it goes through

It is not an upgrade to BB, as is clear from the thread. What Hun wrote has no connection to the reasoning for the 2-A. That much is easy to understand and as such agreeing with him brings no results.

This thread is over 350 replies, making another thread is probably the best thing to continue. Especially after the discussion has taken many turns back and forth.

I've read the thread down and it seems that most of the evidence seems to actually favor Hun. I don't agree with everything that he said, but he seems to have supported his side better. I think some of the scans I looked at are either misconstrued or don't actually state what they're supposed to. Now, I've played through Extella fully and I can offer some clarification if its needed on that material.

Honestly, depending on how the avatar thing goes, Hun didn't even have issue with the 2-A hax anyway, so it may be resolved ahead of time

Didn't he make the arguments against 2-A Mooncell itself, as he said the timelines it created are actually like Reality Marbles or Layers, and don't qualify for real universes?

Back