• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-B Minecraft Player VS Chara

Multiversal being versus Multiversal being.

Speed Equalized

D6561f43cb8514fa3eb15a948c5e0c31--minecraft-funny-minecraft-art
"They may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!"

Characomeon
"Ey boi, I look like a discount yandere-chan lol XD"

Voting for Player via Reality Warping through creating a world for Chara (forcing Chara inside the world) then Delete the world with Chara thus erasing Chara along the World instantly, note Deleting the Worlds in Minecraft erase including Any Entities inside the World (it's impossible Chara would survive being erased along the world).

The Player's destroying World =/= Chara's destroying World

The Player has better AP due 3 dimensions this include entities.

Chara only have destroyed ONE dimension w/ timelines.

via Durability Thus Chara can't destroy 3 dimensions because The three main worlds of Minecraft each posseses their own space-time (thus only 1 timeline each dimensions) (also there's no indication that Chara destroy more than one dimension) and can create more Worlds means more timelines, note there's less than second to generate the World est. 58 worlds / min this is faster than Chara's destroying-world lag .

Chara can't survive the Void of Minecraft via Law Manipulation

via Resurrection from totem items to negate any 9's damages why? no matter how high the damage totem of undying negates death also Self-Resurrection being the Player and Chara can't prevent Player from resurrection.

have more Arsenal though Steve sacrifices best items can buy some time to distract Chara.

implying Chara one shot The Player are illogical.

via World_border Chara can't touch The Player in physically.

>Mid-Godly regen, type 8, conceptual being, did survived a multiverse bust

>Can't survive being erased

I hope that you are joking

@David Chara stomps. The player is not getting through Mid-Godly or type 8 for his life. The Player is FAR beneath Chara in AP. Chara destroyed reality not just a dimension. She scales to Flowey with his feat of creating 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 universes.

I thought Chara did given that Flowey did that many resets and according to Azzy's blog, each reset counts for a timeline so there should logically be that many timelines.

2-B Flowey is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2-B Chara (2-B via their own feat). There are countless resets/timelines yeah. But that number is definitely too high

> Chara's dura Mid-Gen doesn't matter, The Player have Ressurection and faster.

> less than 1s The Player's creating speed >>>> 3.4s Chara's destroying world speed

>Chara can't survive being erased (Chara don't have erasure immunity) inside the World being erased by The Player

> smallest unit in Minecraft's 0.001s The Player's destyoying world speed

But she has Mid-Godly and Type 8 so that negates erasure. Speed is equalized by the way. Ressurection is the only valid option for The Player.

@Blue

From what I recall, it was because Flowey has 6 SOULs so he would be nearer to Asriel than Chara in power. But I think that the 10^500 universe Flowey thing isn't considered legit anymore, as I haven't seen anyone bringing it up.

@David

The literal definition of mid-godly is being able to regen from erasure

You cannot be 2-B by destroying a singular universe. If the Player created 5D worlds, he would be High 2-A. Your argument of destroying worlds faster is null and void be speed is equalized.

i know that, i concluded that to my explanation above, Chara was never immune to erasue.

immuntiy =/= regen

The Player deleting the world's existence erasure, literally inducement.

Mid Godly means you regen from Erasure.

So simple.

This Undertale downplay is hilarious.

"The Player create worlds is 5D" Has never shown this. And even if he did, it is not on his profile.

" Not only that, The Player destroyed 3 universes in 10 milliseconds" Speed is equalized

"Thus there's no indication that Chara destroying multiple dimensions" Chara destroyed reality which consisted of countless timelines.

"Chara only ever capable destroying only timelines" And what is your point that you are trying to make? Destroying a universal dimension grants the same AP as destroying a timeline. Timeline = Universal Time-Space Continuum.

"But Chara never shown destroying multiple dimensions only timelines" Again, what is your point? Dimension that is Universal = Timeline.

I suggest you read the Tiering System as you seemed to be misinformed about how the tiers work.

.Alright, still Chara can't destroy entirety of Minecraft per World that's bad argument because Chara AP based on 4D and The Player can create more worlds easily to prevent being killed entirety.

The Player generate one world's equal to 3 4D and Chara AP is small

Such a downplay...

Even if you say it is "minor 5D", he would still be High 2-A. Creating five geometrical dimensions would be: Length, Width, Height, Time and Hypertime/Hyperspace. Every geometrical dimension is two degrees of infinite above the last one. So even if you claim it is "minor 5D", he should still be High 2-A. And creating minecraft dimensions is only 4D, nowhere near 5D.

there's only 1 Universe in Undertale there's no indication multiple universes in Undertale that doesn't make sense
and the Chara profile said Destroyed reality/the game itself, which contained countless timelines. While the exact number is unknown which implying timelines are just possibilities i dunno why people claiming Chara destroy multiverses

possiblities =/=universe

Ya know timelines are just 4-D universes, right?

Each possibility is a timeline in the game

Chara wins via attrition. I can't even specify more, because unlike Chara's other opponents, like Cronus or Dialga, Player can't ragdoll.

Wouldn't verse equalization just make Chara absolutely impossible to kill in minecraft? given how she'd exist as long as LV and EXP exists there as a concept.

@Aguila

No. That would be a grievous abuse of verse equalization. That said Chara still has Abstract Existence and Mid-Godly on her own.

@David

Possibly/likely does not change anything, and that is not a reason to close a thread.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Davidgumazon said:
>possible 2-B, so close this :/
A possibly/likely doesn't change anything.
nah stop being exaggerated The Player don't have ability to destroy 1000 universe in one go unless data manipulation become canon in The Player's profile.

It'd take 16 minutes to delete a thousands of worlds by The Player compare to Chara being high AP, but The Player's destroying world =/= Chara's destroying world due Player erased both entities and world together compare to Chara only rip apart the reality, likely Chara would be forced entering The Player's private world anyway.

AguilaR101 said:
Wouldn't verse equalization just make Chara absolutely impossible to kill in minecraft?
given how she'd exist as long as LV and EXP exists there as a concept.
LV and EXP reliant immortality, where that theory come from?

I don't think LV and EXP being canon due it's based on user-implemented and rpg

it's clear LV's level of violence and EXP's execution points aren't literal game elements commonly used in manga/novel or SAO

Again, please read the tiering system. You cannot be 2-B but only destroyed 1 timeline. There are way more than 1. Again, saves count as timeline because when Chara destroyed reality, Flower could save and load by creating timelines. Please stop your persistent attempt of baseless claims in a VS Thread. If you have a problem, make a content revision thread.

1. They literaly said that in the end of the game.

2/3. That doesn't matter and I didn't understand.

4. Timelines are universes, why it's so ******* hard to understand?

4.5 SAVEs store all the progress made by Frisk in that timeline, and when Flowey destroyed Frisk SAVE that timeline was destroyed until the Human Souls restaured Frisk SAVE.

Also this isn't the place to do it, do a CRT like Blue said.

Anonimoe7875 said:
1. They literaly said that in the end of the game.
2/3. That doesn't matter and I didn't understand.

4. Timelines are universes, why it's so ******* hard to understand?

4.5 SAVEs store all the progress made by Frisk in that timeline, and when Flowey destroyed Frisk SAVE that timeline was destroyed until the Human Souls restaured Frisk SAVE.

Also this isn't the place to do it, do a CRT like Blue said.
1. past-timelines aren't alternate timelines also there's no interruption for ex: Genocide route in the mid-battle there's sudden character from the future to stop the E V I L player, or there's sudden character(s) from alternate timeline(s) there's no indication that... I stop right here arguing further imo only matter in CRT area (but whatever I almost decide to remove my comment above being Invalid here anyway, sigh).

4. not alternate timelines, I understand that but here imo SAVE files are past-timelines and indication of time reversal.

CRT? blah bla anyway since You heard my opinion in Undertale we can't continue

@David

If you don't have time for a CRT someone else can make one for you. That said it won't be representative of what you believe your arguments are.

If you don't wish to make a CRT or something similar, then you will just have to accept the 2-B rating. You can think we're wrong all you want but if you don't care enough to try and change it you are going to have to suck it up and not use that logic in a VS debate. If you try to say a character is less than what we rate them without trying to do revisions you will not be listen to.

If we say a character is 2-B, unless they get changed they are 2-B.

Davidgumazon, keep it up and you'll be banned. You can't just say "I think Undertale has one timeline, therefore it does." That's what seperates us from, let's say, a DEATH BATTLE comment section.

@Noah

Try not to insult or throw shade at the other VS communities. Ik some of the comments are laughable, but we need to be as open as possible.

Back