• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Seeing as how Slendy doesn't permanently die and immediately comes back by assimilating him, I'd say no. If tge combatant isn't out if the fight fir at least a day, it really doesn't count.

Does it not? Cause i was under the idea that if a combatant is incapacitated properly for even a second it counts, not sure on that, cause slendy DOES die he just comes back

idk maybe i'm wrong, plus the whole if you kill slendy you become slendy isnt stated on his page, only has the corruption ability so it might be worth putting it there for future

Okorito1 said:
Does it not? Cause i was under the idea that if a combatant is incapacitated properly for even a second it counts, not sure on that, cause slendy DOES die he just comes back

idk maybe i'm wrong, plus the whole if you kill slendy you become slendy isnt stated on his page, only has the corruption ability so it might be worth putting it there for future
Just click on the "Type 6" and it will redirect you to the scan that says about the killing stuff

1. Standard Battle Assumptions page outright says it has to be at least a day.

2. It's already in his profile.

Back