• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

343 Law Manipulation Power Addition?

Agnaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Gold Supporter
SCP-343 should likely get Law Manipulation from the tale Unfinished Business (the same tale I presume 239 got Law Manipulation from).

The floating woman turned the air into chlorine for a moment, just a moment, before 343 could stop her...

The distance between them crackled as the hovering female changed things, reversing the laws of physics and existence as 343 set them back into place.

Also, should The All-Mighty get it too, due to 343 being an avatar/aspect of the All-Mighty?

343 is due for a lot of revisions, he has all of 239's listed abilities on top of some other things, ive been meaning to make a full thread about it but havent had the time

Bump

Bump

Agnaa, one of the reasons why there was little to no activity was the verse was not linked in the CRT so no one, unless they were looking at SCP-343's thread, would know about it; I link it now.

Also, I suggest contacting at least one of the SCP Foundatio Knowledgeable Members below.

SCP Foundatio

My bad, I thought I added it to the topics.

I'll contact some others.

Looks good to me, surprised it wasn't already on his page. SCP needs a lot of love lol.

It's been months since any big change has been made to SCP as a whole really.

I'm all for this, but shouldn't the High 1-B thing go through fist at least?

Well, the High 1-B thing is pretty huge, and I think there's still a few staff that aren't sure about it.

This is a pretty uncontroversial and conclusive change, imo.

True, I guess it's more the fact that we have bigger fish to fry.

Anyway, 343 shouldn't just get law manip, he should also get every power and ability 239 has.

Well Kep had a problem with it, but he's still banned.

Agnaa, feel bad for Kep, but if we had the agreement that the change can be added. I also agree that SCP-343 should all SCP-239 powers and the High 1-B upgrade

This seems more like physic manipulation if he is doing that by changing the laws of physic

@Kal 343 does actually have legitimate law manipulation both from 239 as well as undoing 239's own law manip in that quote

I can add of all SCP-239 powers to his profile since it looks accepted

Back