• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4-B Bracket: Brains vs Brawn!

Mega Mewtwo Y will likely become 4-B

Who is a perfect candidate for 4-B brains. However I don't know when they will update the page

Darkseid could be both, no? He's definitely a powerhouse, but he doesn't use his fists much, then okay, point made! I'll have to see about Palpy, don't know them...

Don't know how that applies. If a brawn character can destroy his barrier quite easily, he's toast. It's a possibility.

He has proven to be an invaluable ally to the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Doesn't seem too good, going off of his profile summary...

Alright, new rule. No characters who are insane compared to everyone (Darkseid) and no characters too weak (Palpatine is the first)

Is Popeye good enough for this league? (Okay not against that DC tyrant)

My bad. Is Dark Phoenix 4-B enough? Which department would she qualify? Brain? Brawn? Or both?

How about Ganondorf for brains. I know he has brawn and his giant pig form doesn't do me many favours but it's pretty clear that he's incredibly intelligent and all his plans are about using his intelligence and not brawn until Link intervenes

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys! I'm getting my tonsils taken out in a few days. Next fight is a robot themed one. Hint hint, my profile picture! We need one more vote on MM vs Juggs and it can begin! Goodnight for now, need to rest :)

Back