• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4-Dimensional Space

I know this has already been discussed to death before, and is quite a popular topic on its own, but I still need to make sure.

Primary context was discussed here: https://vsbattles.com/threads/what-would-this-entail.111536/

And I'm not sure how much, if any, change can be brought with my new understanding on how it works.

Edit: Because of my poor planning, I forgot to include some more context as to what this Bullton does. So here's an official profile from the series website: http://m-78.jp/z/kaiju/

Bullton is the weird meteor thing.

And here's a translation from Qliphoth:

Bullton:
A mysterious creature with the ability to distort space-time.
It had disappeared after trapping Zero in four-dimensional space, but it reappeared when Kaburagi combined his red and blue stones.
It distorts time and space, and wreaks havoc on the STORAGE Integration Base.
The surrounding space is a four-dimensional space that is linked to the deep psychology of those who are caught up in it, and it is possible to go to places that the person imagines.

Ability: Different shaped antennas are extended from holes in each part of the body to generate different four-dimensional phenomena.

So, according to the linked thread, Bullton is capable of creating a 4-Dimensional Space. Not only that, but it is said to have its own dimensional axis, wherein the inhabitants are capable of traveling anywhere, transcending space-time and even dimension. There's actually a surprisingly reasonable... reason, as to why going to another universe is called transcending dimension in this verse, but that's a topic for another day. So, transcending space-time at least, as per the quote already posted there:

"(この空間いるあいだは、自由に時間や場所、次元を超えることも出来ることかもしれない | While in this space, it may be possible to freely transcend time, place, and dimension.)"

And as seen here (Bless TsuPro for reuploading whole-arse official episodes):

The main character is indeed capable of transcending time, accidentally bringing himself into the past, hinting into Bullton having 4-Dimensional reach. Just as important to note is the fact that him ending up in the past actually had an effect in their universe's history as this event adds up to how Haruki had perceived things from his side as a kid.

So with all that in mind, we know that Bullton can create a 4D space, complete with its own dimensional axis, or spatio-temporal if you will. Inside each of those Space is now a replica of the time between the celebration by the main characters all the way until they reach the supposed exit. Not only that, but there's a high possibility that the Space is also somehow connected to the timeline of the entire universe which affected its history, hinting to Bullton having control over the entire timeline and such, the entire space-time continuum. And, in the case this might not scale to Bullton directly, it actually supports that 4D Space with its own existence as shown when it disappeared upon death.

But that's just the basic gist of what I got, though. It's a little odd I post this now when the databook is coming out next month where the could be more information going about it, but worst-case scenario, this thread hopefully complements findings on said databook.

Back