• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

400 years old sorcerer vs Electric Rat (NEED VOTES)

K4yshey1

She/Her
I was trying to find any Electric-type Pokemon to fight Hajime and noticed their AP diff isn't so big. I'm new here, so idk if it's a stomp, but let's gooooo

Who would win?
400 years old Sorcerer, Hajime Kashimo
dgaiuh7-98ca8906-8f27-4133-9f8e-bc88a00be46a.png

Pikachu :3
025.png

-Speed equalized
-Both start at 10 meters
-SBA otherwise
-Should it be a stomp on Hajime's side, I can change Pikachu to another Pokemon

400 years old Sorcerer: 1

Electric Rat:

Incon:

Last edited:
From the looks of it, Pikachu has higher AP and Durability at Low 7-B compared to Kashimo’s High 7-C, they both resist each others electricity with Pikachu being able to absorb it, but Pikachu has like no resistance to cursed energy so even if he can take Kashimo’s physical attacks CE would mess him up pretty bad like how it did to Maki in JJK0, maybe worse since Kashimo has like, beyond special grade sorcerer tier CE and that curse was low level

Speed equalized makes it weird since it depends on what they’re equalized to. Kashimo has 2 attacks with set speed, one at MHS+ and SoL but his actual speed his MHS. Pikachu in that key is MHS+, but either way Kashimo’s EM Waves would blitz and not do much damage but would curse Pikachu unless speed equalized alters that

From the looks of it, Pikachu has higher AP and Durability at Low 7-B compared to Kashimo’s High 7-C, they both resist each others electricity with Pikachu being able to absorb it, but Pikachu has like no resistance to cursed energy so even if he can take Kashimo’s physical attacks CE would mess him up pretty bad like how it did to Maki in JJK0, maybe worse since Kashimo has like, beyond special grade sorcerer tier CE and that curse was low level

Speed equalized makes it weird since it depends on what they’re equalized to. Kashimo has 2 attacks with set speed, one at MHS+ and SoL but his actual speed his MHS. Pikachu in that key is MHS+, but either way Kashimo’s EM Waves would blitz and not do much damage but would curse Pikachu unless speed equalized alters that
Does Pikachu have any wincon? I can unequalize speed should it help make it more interesting and not one-sided, since Pikachu is faster than Kashimo and, as such, his combat speed would be equalized to Kashimo.

Last edited:
Does Pikachu have any wincon? I can unequalize speed should it help make it more interesting and not one-sided, since Pikachu is faster than Kashimo and, as such, his combat speed would be equalized to Kashimo.
If they’re equalized to Kashimo’s MHS combat speed then Kashimo’s Lightning Discharge and EM Waves are win cons due to their attack speed. Pikachu won’t take damage from the electric aspect but the curses

Pikachu being faster does make it interesting, but I’m not sure the exact AP gap or how high into High 7-C Kashimo scales compared to how far into Low 7-B Pikachu scales

It does make it harder for Kashimo to build up a charge on Pikachu but Kashimo still has the EM Wave so it’s not a complete stomp. And Hakari and a weaker Kashimo’s MHS speed stems from reacting to a MHS+ attack so Pikachu shouldn’t be blitzing unless he scales far into MHS+

It does make it harder for Kashimo to build up a charge on Pikachu but Kashimo still has the EM Wave so it’s not a complete stomp. And Hakari and a weaker Kashimo’s MHS speed stems from reacting to a MHS+ attack so Pikachu shouldn’t be blitzing unless he scales far into MHS+
The thing is though, Pikachu has Agility and Catastropika. It still wouldn't be enough to dodge EM Wave, but it should be enough to blitz Kashimo, no?

I think Kashimo's High 7-C key is 514.2 Kilotons, Pikachu is downscaling from 1.45 Megatons, so he still holds a sizeable advantage.
Speed unequal would make tip things pretty hard in Pikachu's favour because he's scaling to (I assume) Mach 1283, which is 2.34x faster than Kashimo's combat speed.

Even a 2x difference in combat speed is insane, think about fighting someone who can throw 2 punches for every one you throw, it would be incredibly difficult to land a hit on them because you're moving at 1/2 speed in their eyes.
If speed is unequalized then Pikachu stomps pretty hard due to his AP advantage and speed advantage, I don't think Kashimo would even have a chance to let off his faster attacks like his natural lightning (which is Mach 1283 like Pikachu, so it's not blitzing) or his lightspeed EM waves.

If speed is unequalized then Pikachu stomps pretty hard due to his AP advantage and speed advantage, I don't think Kashimo would even have a chance to let off his faster attacks like his natural lightning (which is Mach 1283 like Pikachu, so it's not blitzing) or his lightspeed EM waves.
Ok, speed stays equalized then

I think Kashimo's High 7-C key is 514.2 Kilotons, Pikachu is downscaling from 1.45 Megatons, so he still holds a sizeable advantage.
So their AP diff should be Pikachu wincon, right? Can Pikachu defeat Kashimo before his EM waves and Cuse Manip mess him up?

Then it depends since it's speed equalised

Pikachu can't resist curse manip
While
Pikachu ap is higher then hajime durability
Both have thier own wincons

Can Pikachu end the fight before Kashimo's EM Waves(and Cursed Manip) mess him up tho?
Idk if the curse was ever graded, but what is at best a Grade 1 curse was able to drop Maki who had no resistance to curses from a slight scratch in what seemed like less than a minute based on the manga panels. (I don't remember how long it took in the movie). Kashimo in Base is a special grade level sorcerer who's cursed energy is more potent and concentrated than even a Special Grade Curse, let alone a G1 curse. And Kashimo using his CT's level of CE is so potent that his flesh begins converting to Cursed Energy. Whether the speed up the timeframe for getting cursed or not...idk

Kashimo will be able to analyze him with his creepy third eye in Mythic Beast Amber, will deduce he is too strong and likely fire Electromagnetic Waves at Pikachu from a distance. All the while every hit Pikachu is being mentally and physically corroded due to having no CE

I would like to point out that Kashimo is resistant to all kinds of electricity and lightning attacks. Before I started fighting Sukuna, I saw that Sukuna's electricity or lightning technique was invalid to him. Personally, I think they are both resistant to electricity and lightning. What we need to look at here is speeds, I think Kashimo's true form is fast enough to react to sukuna and dodge the earth-cutting attack with minor damage, honestly I have no idea about hakari skills. I don't think the same for Pikachu, these are my opinions.

Gonna note that Pikachu's current scaling is outdated and 2nd evos are prob gonna be 7-A.
Then the AP diff is greater?
I would like to point out that Kashimo is resistant to all kinds of electricity and lightning attacks. Before I started fighting Sukuna, I saw that Sukuna's electricity or lightning technique was invalid to him. Personally, I think they are both resistant to electricity and lightning.
Yup, they're both resistant to it. I think up until now, Kashimo's wincon is his EM Wave+CE and Pikachu's wincon is his AP advantage. Even though Kashimo is resistant to Electricity, Pikachu has physical attacks that should deal a lot of damage to Kashimo, considering the AP advantage.
What we need to look at here is speeds, I think Kashimo's true form is fast enough to react to sukuna and dodge the earth-cutting attack with minor damage, honestly I have no idea about hakari skills. I don't think the same for Pikachu, these are my opinions.
Speed is equalized, otherwise it might be a stomp on Pikachu's side. He's about twice as fast as Kashimo, and also has some Speed amps.
Finally, a Kashimo stan on this wiki
A rare sight nowadays

To be honest, I think Kashimon's AP is higher. It takes scale from the sukuna after the attack that interrupted existence. Monster Amber is the embodiment of Kashimon's Electric cursed energy. And it is strong enough to surpass Sukunanin's endurance. I'm passing on AP, as for Stamina and stamina, Kashimo directly takes scales from True Form Sukuna, he survives the Earth-cutting attack only losing his arm. True form comes out of sukuna's punches without taking any damage. I don't know about Pikachu, man, but I think it's Kashimo>Pikachu.

Last edited:
To be honest, I think Kashimon's AP is higher. It takes scale from the sukuna after the attack that interrupted existence. Monster Amber is the embodiment of Kashimon's Electric cursed energy. And it is strong enough to surpass Sukunanin's endurance. I'm passing on AP, as for Stamina and stamina, Kashimo directly takes scales from True Form Sukuna, he survives the Earth-cutting attack only losing his arm. True form comes out of sukuna's punches without taking any damage. I don't know about Pikachu, man, but I think it's Kashimo>Pikachu.
We go off stuff on thats on the profiles. If you think Kashimon's AP is higher than whats on profile make a crt to change it.

I mean, analyzing feats, supposedly Pikachu is stronger
However that's really so strange lmao IT'S LITERALLY AN ELECTRIC RAT HOW IS HE STRONGER THAN KASHIMO😭

I mean, analyzing feats, supposedly Pikachu is stronger
However that's really so strange lmao IT'S LITERALLY AN ELECTRIC RAT HOW IS HE STRONGER THAN KASHIMO😭
bro, i will open crt about kashimo. It must be at least high 3-A.
I saw that JJK Cosmos was able to reach the 3rd tier because of Yorozu

3-A Yorozu is because of the true sphere, that can generate infinite energy or something like that
It's an ability, so Kashimo shouldn't scale

3-A Yorozu is because of the true sphere, that can generate infinite energy or something like that
It's an ability, so Kashimo shouldn't scale
It should be like; It will be scaled with the infinity of gojo. Kashimo Sukunaya has an Attack potential that can deal damage. I have an argument about the eternity of Gojo, brother. Sukuna surpasses Gojo Kashimo surpasses Sukuna.

VS Battle wiki won’t accept it, but on other places where scaling isn’t so tight knit, you can argue that Mahoraga >>> the True Sphere via adaption (which does affect his stats). Could argue that the True Sphere isn’t a conventional hax and basically is just a lot of (infinite) pressure, and so Mahoraga adapted to be able to one tap Infinite Pressure just by punching it.

Yet 20F Meguna’s durability scales above Mahoraga and Gojo/Kashimo can damage Mahoraga and Meguna/True Form Sukuna and thus scaling above the infinite pressure Mahoraga adapted to

Back