• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-C No Watch Ben

I don't care if this gets rejected I just wanted to scare Reiner

No Watch Ben should be 5-C in human form because of his feats in the show

Attack Potency and Durability: He survives 2 attacks from 10 Year Old XLR8 with barely any damage and harms Vilgax with a kick

Speed: He reacted to a punch from an alternate version of Gravattack and dodged a strike from Eon

He's also basically just an alternate version of Ben who never found the Omnitrix, and there aren't exactly a million antifeats that go against him being 5-C

Agree: Ghengiroo115, OMNIVERSAL-KING

Disagree: Reiner04

Neutral:

Last edited:
Random humans in Ben 10 being 5-C is always funny to me, and since the evidence is sound (better than Carl Nesmith’s) I agree.

Also don’t forget he could dodge attacks from Bad Ben and also took a kick from him. Plus according to Bad Ben No Watch Ben can do anything he can do other than use an Omnitrix.

FrXzWbhWYAIzNHN.png

What rules
Read it here babe.

Read it here babe.
You're my enemy. Don't call me that

• Character A is City level, and Character B was able to survive attacks from or harm Character A. However Character A was holding back, restricting themselves, not putting their all into their attacks or was in a weakened state during the fight, then it is not safe to asses that Character B has City level AP or durability. As this would clearly indicate that the two do not have comparable power and that one is much superior to the other.
Gwen saw a random stranger going into her family's tent so she most likely isn't going to be holding back when attacking No Watch Ben.

• Character A is Solar System level and FTL and Character B has bested Character A in combat. However Character B's upper limits in the past have been established to be Wall level and Subsonic. Then it is not safe to assess that Character B is Solar System level and FTL, with such occasions being declared an Outlier/Plot-Induced Stupidity for Character B.
Again, not really that many antifeats for No Watch Ben. He still harmed Vilgax with a kick and reacted to a strike from Eon whose entire plan was to try and kill him. There's no "holding back" there so it doesn't seem like plot induced stupidity

A normal human who could've possibly been sneaking into her family's tent to either hurt or kidnap one of them
Gwen is not going to be intentionally trying to turn a (in her eyes) normal guy into red paste, that would be massively out of character for her. She probably would’ve tried to knock them out (which funnily enough would warrant some kind of upgrade for No Watch Ben anyway since he would’ve survived an attack meant to knock a normal human out) but there’s no way she would ever try to kill a normal person.

Gwen is not going to be intentionally trying to turn a (in her eyes) normal guy into red paste, that would be massively out of character for her. She probably would’ve tried to knock them out (which funnily enough would warrant some kind of upgrade for No Watch Ben anyway since he would’ve survived an attack meant to knock a normal human out) but there’s no way she would ever try to kill a normal person.
Well there's still the fact that she saw him as an enemy. And also still the feat of hurting Vilgax

Plus if I were to get really really really technical, that version of Gwen just found the Omnitrix and wouldn't know how strong her aliens are, so if she were trying to actually hurt no watch Ben it'd probably count as her not exactly holding back

Well there's still the fact that she saw him as an enemy. And also still the feat of hurting Vilgax

Plus if I were to get really really really technical, that version of Gwen just found the Omnitrix and wouldn't know how strong her aliens are, so if she were trying to actually hurt no watch Ben it'd probably count as her not exactly holding back
Oh no I agree with 5-C NWB (as kinda nonsensical as it is) and also agree that him taking a hit from XLR8 is a feat to some extent, I just don’t think he took a full power hit from Gwen.

How strong do you need to be to take a hit meant to knock out a normal human? 9-C? 9-B?

If 5-C is a bust a Tier 9 upgrade should still be feasible.

How strong do you need to be to take a hit meant to knock out a normal human? 9-C? 9-B?

If 5-C is a bust a Tier 9 upgrade should still be feasible.
I think even knocking someone back several meters could be enough for 9-C and Gwen definitely did that

Back