• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-A Battle Royale

Alright folks!! this is your 6-A BR,feel free to discuss it,also all of the participant speed is equalized,alright lets go!!!

-Bast :

-Tomix :

-Rick : OUT (After gaining Hector and Eliwood's power, he is identified as a threat by World Guardian, who kills him with Asphyxiate)

-Ichigo : OUT (Doesn't contend with the others; is a non-factor)

-Hector : OUT (Doesn't contend with the others; is a non-factor; killed by Rick)

-Ghirahim :

-Eliwood : OUT (Doesn't contend with the others; is a non-factor; killed by Rick)

-Ageha :

-Coco :

-Tio :

-Shia :

-World Guardia :

-Aize :

-Modeus :

-Gideo :

-Kefka :

-Crowley :

-Zebra :

-Hero of Lore :

-War Sphinx : OUT (First victim lol)

Tumblr ouzlpgnOFw1sqb41qo5 1280
ORE WA KAMI DA!! AND JUST BEGIN THIS SHIT!!

If tio is in dragon god manifestation, her roars will tear apart space for several kilometers, she doesn't start with that though since she has to transform into it which requires her to take a lot of damage, unless we are assuming they are at their max if not, she just has space cutting whip which can extend to be several kilometers long.

Shia is also a beast since she can boost herself to the point she surpasses hajime in stats, so basically well into continent level since hajime is comparable to ehito who create several realms with cities, an oceans, islands, mountains etc. Plus she has precog.

Both tio and shia can regen by reversing time.

Just remembered that tio is a dragon which surpasses the divine dragon, said divine dragon mind rapes ppl by roaring so tio should have that too, assuming she is in a dgm...

Both Rex and Pyra are both super haxed and would probably stick together at least until much of the others are cleared up. War Sphinx would die first due to being baseline 6-A and possessing like no hax at all. Ichigo's also pretty fodder here as well. I'd say War Sphinx and Ichigo die first for now, will elaborate the more dominant character's abilities later though.

Crowley is a massive threat because he is pushing high 6-A. Madara is very high end too and has High 6-A durability.

World Guardian is at 1.56 Petatons, so he is more than two times baseline. That and his defensive abilities are numerous.

Hector and Eliwood are also pretty haxless; despite them being above 3 Petatons, it's not enough to make up for their lack of hax. There's also Ichigo, who's not very well haxed and would get basically owned by Aizen for example. And oh yeah, I almost forgot about World Guardian, he might be the victor, but I want to want for the weaker characters to be knocked out before I elaborate the powers and abilities of stronger characters.

My money's on Madara, at least 1.5 petatons, likely higher of AP, both physical and otherwise.

Few people are going to be able to bring down 7 petatons of durability.

Speed increasing techniques and heightened reactions due to Rinnegan.

LOTS of hax and battle experience.

He is looking pretty hard to beat.

Madara's 6-A key doesn't have Multi-Continent level durability, it has the same as his AP. You're looking at his Country level keys. Speaking of which, why is his durability different on those keys? I think someone forgot to edit them perhaps.

@Burning you should be asking that about War Sphinx, even that thing is fodder compared to Ichigo, Hector, or Eliwood.

Madara with 1 Rinnegan is going to be upgraded to High 6-A, so I don't think he should be here.

Madara is still 6-a in terms of tier, he just has high 6-a durability.

Most of the characters in this matchup have different durability stats.

I know, but I don't think OP meant to have anyone with High 6-A powers here.

Then again, I did cheat by putting a 4-A on the 4-B royale, so who am I to talk?

Glass cannons are different, if the said character has enough have to make up for their lackluster durability, they're good. Rubber Tanks or characters with hax above 6-A should be banned though.

Depending on the category, Soul Manipulation is basically one way to attack a Non-Corporeal being.

Will the people who kill hector and Eliwood get their weapons, the person who kills Crowley his staff and the person who kills Rick his inventions ?

Whoever takes Armads from Hector gets the curse of dying in battle, and therefore loses the royale because of it ovo

@LordWhis

Hard to tell who actually kills the guy though. It could be anyone. Is it best to ignore that?

Kepekley23 said:
Ignoring abilities shouldn't be allowed
In that case we need to determine who brings down Modeus.

@Pheonix

We can't just give it to the winner, since getting the power of Modeus may change the outcome.

Back