• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(7-0-0) Master Chief vs. The Black Panther (MCU)

Jackythejack

They/Them
This is a fun debate that I had with my friend so we're going to see how well this goes. Speed is equalized, and this is 8-C form for both. At the moment I'll say Black Panther has his High 8-C pulse but no tier 6 claws, while Chief has his traditional weaponry as well as an incineration cannon, plasma rifle and energy sword. Both should be able to kill each other with a hit. Both have basic knowledge on the other ones equipment and abilities (this one I might remove if needed)

Fight starts ten meters apart btw.

Master Chief:

Black Panther:

Last edited:
Chief One-Shots with either the Binary Rifle or the Incineration Cannon while camping with Invisibility from half a Kilometer away.

I was thinking his standard UNSC weaponry that he uses all the time, if I remember from like a week ago when I was making this post lol.

I was thinking, again, the standard stuff listed on his profiles. The only additional stuff are the ones listed in the first post. Basically, the incineration cannon. Outside of that just look at everything in the Standard Weaponry and Equipment section.

I was thinking, again, the standard stuff listed on his profiles. The only additional stuff are the ones listed in the first post. Basically, the incineration cannon. Outside of that just look at everything in the Standard Weaponry and Equipment section.
So his only viable weapon on his person is the Incineration Cannon since he can't damage BP otherwise because of the Durability Difference and he can't use that without potentially killing himself thanks to the huge amount of Splash Damage the weapon has.

Aren't they both building level in durability?

Also should I give him some different weapons then? What would you suggest?

Aren't they both building level in durability?

Also should I give him some different weapons then? What would you suggest?
Black Panther's Suit Upscales in Durability from Bucky's First Prosthetic Arm since it's made of Vibranium and Bukcy's First Arm wasn't and Bucky's First Arm No-Sold Cap throwing his shield at him which is stronger than Cap's normal hits which are way stronger than Chief is.

The only kind of weapons Chief could effectively use in a situation like this without making it unfair to Black Panther would be something like a Energy Sword or Plasma Rifle since the sheer heat of them should be able to cut through his suit.

Huh. Okay. Fight's weirder than I thought.

I'll also give Chief the Energy Sword and plasma rifle as well then .
Alright, now Chief can actually win without sniping him from half a Kilometer away. In that case, I think Chief is gonna try to stay out of BP's Range for as long as possible while shooting him the Plasma Rifle to try and melt that damn suit. If BP gets within Melee Range it's gonna be a toss up of who's more skilled in CQC but I'm leaning towards BP being a somewhat better Melee Fighter which isn't looking good for Chief if he hasn't done significant enough harm to the suit with the Plasma Rifle before then. If he has done enough damage before then to either melt through the suit to burn BP, then Chief would just have to aim for any of the newly created weakspots with any of his weapons or even just his hands since his armor is resistant to the heat of Plasma at this point though not completely. The only real issue is that Kinetic Burst of Energy but I don't think that builds up from Heat Damage nearly as well as it would if Chief hit him with everything else. Worst comes to worse, Chief can attempt to take them both out with the Incineration Cannon if he became truly desperate but I think he can handle it with what he has.

Back