• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Team Bracket Match 2 (Hayato Gokudera & Tsunayoshi Sawada vs Blaziken & Pikachu)

For reference:

• Pkmn: 790 MT
  • Mafia: 897 Mt

Tsuna has precog and absortion, so elemental projectiles are probably countered, and without his ranged attacks, he will use ZPB to seal them very earlier than normally in this key, but not as his start moving, he also has petrification, but killing with this is OOC, he can, and will, use it against objects to destroy them tho. Gokudera isn't very useful here, but he has barriers that can trap 1 of the opponents, danmaku and 1 or 2 ways of ignoring dura.

bump... or so? You would think a tournament thread gets at least a reply from one person for each side...

The fact that they also have stat amps and scale from a higher feat.

Also, the feat Tsuna and Gokudera scale to was done casually by base Zakuro.

Gokudera can fight evenly with a transformed Zakuro. And if other box transformations are anything to go off of, he could stomp people who evenly fight with his base.

In short, a stat amp is pretty unlikely to help much here.

Edit:

There's also power null.

Zero0zero0zero said:
Tsuna can't even use 20% X-Burner in this key? Mafia FRA
If DT is willing to allow it, and with it i think Tsuna would use his Sealing much later.

How good are the amps? Unless they have some good feats for their amps, i don't think they will close that 100 megatons distance, and Tsuna can amp both his AP and speed with ZPB Kai, which is also an energy absorption skill. Precog and the eventual sealing will be hard to the pokéside deal with, also, Gokudera is here as well.

The AP gap is only 1.3, not too big of a difference.

From what I know, Blaziken can increase his attack by 2, can continually increase his defense by 1, and has a passive 1.5x speed advantage at the start of the battle (Some of this i am getting from the game, don't know how this translates into VS Battles terms)

i am not accepting a 100 MTs amp just because the gap isn't big, and Tsuna also has amps that will happen with every elemental attack Pikachu or Blaziken can use.

XDragnoir said:
i am not accepting a 100 MTs amp just because the gap isn't big, and Tsuna also has amps that will happen with every elemental attack Pikachu or Blaziken can use.
1. Didn't say that, I just said the gap isn't too big and what their amps came from

2. Blaziken can reduce attack power with many of his attacks to deal with amps, you know that

So there's kinda the passive speed boost Blaziken has that should be accounted for. If not dealt with soon, it blitzes, especially gicen Pikachu has the capability to paralyze here.

How does Pikachu paralyze? if it is done with electrical attacks Tsuna can use absorption, and there is also petrification and ice, and his precog can help fighting the 2 at the same time, with Gokudera helping from a distance, and Blaziken being a H2H fighter means he will be in Sealing range the entire fight.

I am sure he should be able to use the Harmony of the sky flame to disperse the static, or Natsu could do it, but how much time does static paralyzes the opponent?

Hayato is a mid/long ranged fighter, his whole deal is sniping while protecting himself with shields which power null and disintegrate things on contact. So he's not touching pikachu.

And if Tsuna is close enough to touch Pikachu, he could absorb the sparks on Pikachu's body (Which I believe is how it is transferred via contact) and is in range to freeze. There's also the whole thing of Hyper Intuition probably alerting him of this before it happens (Considering some other feats he has with it).

24 hours are over.

I would honestly liked to let this proceed a bit longer, since the pkmn arguments seemed to just begin, but we gotta stick to scheudle.

Currently Team Mafia seems to have more votes, so they move on. Next comming match soon.

Back