• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Tournament (All free spots already taken)

I actually like that, since I felt that they didn't had many chances against those characters. Strange may be useful, but Stark Man would loss against the majority in a 1-1 fight.

You mean This one? If I read it correctly it has 496 matches. Is that intended? Or am I just understanding that bracket format wrong?

Pretty sure we specifically went to 32 characters to make it brackets since you know 32 is divisible by 2 which isn't necessary for round Robin. So as such someone who knows how to use challonge should make a nice overviewable bracket (perhaps using Epison R's order) and then we can get this started. If using Epsilon R's order, the first fight would be Byleth vs Shirone Toujou.

Greenshifter said:
Pretty sure we specifically went to 32 characters to make it brackets since you know 32 is divisible by 2 which isn't necessary for round Robin. So as such someone who knows how to use challonge should make a nice overviewable bracket (perhaps using Epison R's order) and then we can get this started. If using Epsilon R's order, the first fight would be Byleth vs Shirone Toujou.
No, we just shortened it to keep this from getting too long.

Is not round robin anymore, it's brackets.

Round robin would take ages to finish as 40 different fighters would take almost 800 threads to make.

The first fight involves Sanji so I suppose The Calaca can kick things off?

Someone should probably edit the OP to clarify it's not Round Robin anymore and add The Wright Way's final bracket link.

Back