• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Oogway's Chi what allows Kai to maintain his form in the physical world?

Which means deploying it would sort of BFR him to the spirit realm?

(I mean the battle starts in the spirit realm so IDK about that)

And even revert to Weekly's above point. It is out of character for Kai to deploy Oogway in battle. He never did it once, even when he was a) deploying every other jombie he had and b) getting his ass kicked

I'm also guessing Oogway's chi is what makes him so physically impressive during the events of KFP3, which is why he didn't release it.

So it basically goes like:

Zombies are useless due to the armour.

Kai's ap is useless due to the armour.

Kai cannot tie him up cus pretty significant ap advantage and armour will basically make it so that the chains float over ouma, not restrict him. So kai can't absorb him.

Anything else kai can do?

He used Oogway's chi to escape the spirit realm, idk why he needs to keep Oogway's chi on him to physically be there.

Fire made the point that all of Kai's jombies were useless and doubled down on that, which I feel is wrong.

People with equal AP to Ouma can bypass the barrier, there's no reason I can think of why people with AP 2x under Ouma's wouldn't somewhat bypass the barrier.

>People with AP under 2x Ouma's

What evidence exists to say that all of Kai's jombies are 8-B? Most of the Masters are 8-C

And by most I mean literally all of them. The most powerful is Master Tigress, and she's High 8-C

I meant that Kai's jombies aren't all useless as Oogway is among them. All the 8-C and High 8-C masters, its fair enough that they can't harm Ouma.

Oogway is never used by Kai in character despite there being plenty of opportunities and reasons for Kai to deploy one of the most powerful pieces of his arsenal

Master Tigress was never captured by Kai, the most powerful confirmed jombie is likely Thundering Rhino. I already conceded that Kai has never used Oogway before, likely for a good reason, but to be fair he only had one opportunity where Oogway would have been needed.

Ok. So the jombies are 8-C to High 8-C at max, Oogway is OOC because to assume otherwise would be fallacious, and Kai holds half AP to his opponent

How is the barrier meant to be bypassed again?

If Kai hits the barrier, Ouma gets pushed back too. Especially because of spirit world physics.

Also wrapping the chains around the barrier would still work. Ouma would still be held in one place, and although he can possibly break out of it, it wouldn't be before Kai has started to jade him or just straight up absorb him, as it only took him a second or two against Monkey, Crane and Viper.

Pretty sure Kai needs physical contact to absorb, and the barrier would prevent that. Also, forgot to mention this earlier, but the barrier self-regenerates, which would make it even more difficult for Kai to break through

I believe I didn't make this clear. People like stella with 98.7 tons literally hit with her full might yet her attack stopped right on ouma's skin. Kai and his jombies can hit all day and not reach ouma's skin.

Also regen is probs not the right choice of words from me. More like it reforms no matter how strong you hit it due to being air. Example you can hit it with tier 6 ap. You will turn ouma to dust but the barrier will still reform cus its air. You cannot break it you can just apply enough force to push through it. So to touch ouma you need 98.76 tons of AP or above.

Hitting ouma's barrier doesn't push him backwards. It's not a chain mail, it's air. You can compress the air even more he'll just stand there. That's what happened when stella hit him. You have to hit ouma to push him.

And chains around his armour won't restrict his movement. As i said they will literally be floating around him. So he'll just push them with wind. He can move just fine. The chains will stop ouma as much as a closed room stops you from leaving your bed cus the walls are restricting you by restricting the air behind you. Besides you really think ouma will be tied up by his own armour?

Newton would be ashamed.

Also push. Since ouma is the heavier one here, wouldn't kai be the one who gets pushed... cus physics and all.

Crimson Azoth said:
https://youtu.be/-qqGtIukIYQ?t=85

Oogway gets pushed back from this despite 0 contact

Also I highly doubt Ouma is heavier, since, y'know, Kai is a yak
That's just the shockwave from the crash, not special physics.

Ouma is heavy. Not kidding. if i recall correctly ouma weighs half a ton even without his barrier (just cus of his thick skin) now add in barrier so thick it can stop 98 ton attacks and I'm pretty sure a yak doesn't surpass that. Kai should weigh around 400 kg probs.

I forgot to mention this, but Ouma can 1 shot incap Kai and his Jombies if he uses his weapon in phantom mode (he strikes the stamina of someone, 1 shot would be enough to make someone fall unconscious).

Actually good question. Exactly how heavy is Ouma? Specifically, I mean. Assuming Kai is a relatively average Yak he would be 470 kg and could get quite a bit heavier if he was above average.

I never thought I'd see the day where the average weight of a Yak would play a vital role in a VS debate.

There's a first time for everything, I guess.

Mr. Bambu said:
Actually good question. Exactly how heavy is Ouma? Specifically, I mean. Assuming Kai is a relatively average Yak he would be 470 kg and could get quite a bit heavier if he was above average.
Half a ton + the 98 ton barrier which idk how heavy it is, but I'm gonna guess heavier than him. Considering that barrier is the reason his body gained so much weight (cus his skin got thick from enduring it).

Don't forget that the average weight of a Yak is taking into account yaks that are up to 2.2m long. Kai has been calculated to be 3.3579m tall, and his armour bands and large jade swords only increase this weight.

Striking Kai's stamina will do nothing, he has limitless stamina.

We're not taking in account his barrier, but that is really useless. You can't push ouma without interacting with him. Hitting his barrier won't push him. The oogway case was just oogway being pushed due to the shockwave. Not special mechanics. At best it would be reduced gravity which still doesn't allow Kai to push ouma without touching him.

Moot point, that was just extra info. Ouma will 1 shot due to AP advantage and wind manip.

Also why we even arguing this? What would pushing ouma acomplish. Kai still can't end the fight in any meaningful way before running out of oxygen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back