• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Crazy dnd sword
Seventh round of the 8-B Brackets Begins! The winner of the last round was Fury.

Current Standings

Hub

The contenders for this round are the Colossus (X-Men Film Series), submitted by Zark2099, and Haku, submitted by Lorenzo.

Speed is not equal. Non-Edo Haku is used, battle takes place in the scrapyard from Deadpool, both start 1 meter away. Colossus is equipped with a spoon and a bowl of grape nuts

Haku is 13 Tons, Colossus is baseline from what I can tell or 11 Tons. Haku is Mach 10.9, Colossus is Mach 5.8.

Colossus (X-Men Film Series) -

Haku - 7 (Bambu, Eficiente, Anonymous, Iapitus, Ricsi, Flowery, Triforce, Psycho)

Incon -

D3f7a431c950d1941e2fbb84ca274afbe1b2f316 hq
5749-1532336916

Alright so

Colossus doesn't have much in the way of abilities but people tend to hurt themselves when attacking him physically. He's at AP and speed disadvantage.

Haku also has range and versatility. Skill is debatable for either side. Colossus in-character goes for brawling first and throwing shit later.

So my vote for Haku.

Not really. His metal skin helps, but not enough to displace anything. He is outclassed by juuuuust a bit in pretty much every single field.

Nico-v11 said:
I don't think Colossus has a single advantage here
Hilariously enough his metallic skin/body makes Haku's acupuncture useless here. So I guess he could surprise her with a punch to the face if she tries that.

She sort of yoinks him everywhere else though, yeah.

Haku is already faster, has 360 degree attacks and if he needs to, he can speed amp or even block with his mirrors allowing him to blitz or tank anything Colossus has. Dunno how good his senbons will be but he likely won't try to use them against a metal opponent and go for water jutsu instead.

Gonna vote Haku

Oh also

Collosus would resist extreme temperatures

So the ice is less effective, I guess

that's two advantages, take that

Haku - 7 (Bambu, Eficiente, Anonymous, Iapitus, Ricsi, Flowery, Triforce)

That's grace, next round will be up soon.

Haku FRA.

Ending Pun:"Looks like Colossus couldnt stand a HyoTON of attacks in this colossal beatdown"

This reminds me that Colossus should be downgraded because the calc for being immune to bullets is extremely wanked and was considered unusable here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back