• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Tournament: Building the Roster

I took a break from Vs. BW, and came back to see no active tournaments, so why not make one myself?

The Rules
•Characters must be 8-C, but glass canons and stone walls are allowed. +'s are also allowed.

•No OP hax. This includes:
-Higher levels of Time Manip. Stuff like Weiss Schnee's minor time buff is fine, but something like Dio's timestop is a bit too much.

-No regen past Mid.

-Immortality types 5, 7, 8 and 9 are banned.

-No incorporeal characters. Gotta be able to be harmed one way or another.

-No Reality Warping or excessive Toon Force

•Nothing above Large Size Type 1, nor below Small Size type 2.

And with that out of the way, all matches will be In-character with a starting distance of 25 yards. The battlefield is an empty parking lot.

Each person can submit 2 characters. Each series can can up to 4 reps.

The Contestants

12/12

1. Plastic Man (Post-Flashpoint) (ShockingPsychic)

2. Pichu (ShockingPsychic)

3. Isaac Clarke (Sergeant_Hypocrite)

4. Monokuma (Cosmic Anthology, First Key) (Adem_Warlock69)

5. Ciri (First Key) (Stillwinston)

6. Alucard (Netflix) (Stillwinston)

7. Azuril (PsychoMaster35)

8. Deathstroke (Post-Flashpoint) (PsychoMaster35)

9. Muteba Gizenga (The_Man_With_the_Midas_Touch)

10. Mori Jin (Second Key) (Ned_the_outer_god)

11. Sollux Captor (The_Wright_Way)

12. SCP-1233 (Lou_change)

13. SCP-3589 (Lou_change)

14. The Peasant (Undermine) (Robot972)

15. Geralt (Sheev_Schezzarine)

16. Kakyoin (Chariot_190)

Last edited:
Would Ciri in her first key be acceptable? She's mostly just teleporting and swordplay

I'd also like to offer Alucard (Castlevania Netflix) if that's okay

How does his Time Manip work?
From Isaac's Page: "Stasis Module: A supplementary accoutrement to a RIG suit. The device is capable of producing a temporary time dilation, making objects move at an extremely slow rate for a period of time."

So it isn't time manipulation in the sense of like Dio's time stop, but more along the lines of slowing down the target's movement.

Once everyone has been added, we should probably make sure everyone is in the same league. That way we don't get any baseline characters going up against 8-C+ or something.

Having said that, I nominate Sollux Captor for now.

-No incorporeal characters.

-No regen past Mid.

Is this to much?
He's a bit of a glass canon (0.17 tons) so maybe it'd mitigate his hax and regen and his Stands' raw power?

If not then maybe Kakyoin if we're going for not overly broken characters (mostly just has good range and the usual stand gimmicks).

I feel like a Baby Pokemon should be submitted, especially since it seems like Pichu gets a lot of use.
Though I'm not sure which....

That's all the spots, sorry for those who didn't get in, I may make it 24 constantants.

I'll check out all the profiles just to make sure none are out of the rest's league.

In the meantime, does anyone know the brackets for linking to profiles? Something like (/vs)page(v) ?

Everyone seems good to me, except maybe Mori Jin and Sollux depending on some factors.

How reliable are their Death Manip and Precog respectively?

Sorry for lack of updates, expect one in a few hours. Been busy both off and on site.

All the spots are filled though.

I just noticed how 16 spots have been already reached, so nevermind. Or you could allow more spots.

Can I at the moment put him?
I made an 8-C calc recently but no one evaluated yet(or better would be to wait for evaluation).
Nvm, there's already 16 characters.

Is there a Challonge Bracket or such for this? Also, will links to match threads for this tournament be linked here?

Back