• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Underdogs Bracket Round 6

Righty. Conveniently, this was done before, but it hasnt been touched for over a year, making it an incomplete match.

Attack: Henry. Scales to his durability, in which he survived a 426 megajoule explosion, and Kondraki scales to SCP-682, who did a 340.996 megajoule feat of destroying its own containment chamber.

Durability: Henry, because lets face it. Kondraki is a glass cannon, with just Athlete level durability.

Lifting Strength: Kondraki, his athletic strength is better than Henrys regular strength.

Stamina: Kondraki, as his immense stamina outlasts longer than Henrys average stamina.

Range: Likely Equal, as both wielders of guns, they should have the same distance. Its not specified how much their bullets cover, as Henrys is tens of meters and Kondrakis is dozens of meters, and dozens are close to tens.

Intelligence: Kondraki, as he manages to outsmart a majority of the SCP Foundation, whereas Henry is average and incompetent.

Experience: Kondraki. Hes been shown to fight off the SCPs at some points in time, with the likes of 076, 083-D, and 682. Henry has been in a few fights, such as fighting the Right Hand Man and a few police officers, but those types are actually not as threatening as the ones Kondraki fought.

Abilities: Well, Kondraki has access to SCP-515-ARC, a camera that blinds people for a few seconds and burns them. He also has SCP-408, a bunch of butterflies that make a perfect illusion of making Kondraki invisible thanks to camouflaging. As for Henry, he has Telekinesis via Zero Point Energy, with the strongest thing he lifted being a safe that is around this big. He also has PSI Flash B, a move which can do the following: crying (to decrease their accuracy), numbness, strangeness, or even knock them unconscious instantly (though, only the crying part was demonstrated). And he has many more, but there is one flaw: there is a chance that the thing he does can backfire on him, but if he (somehow) gets lucky, he should be able to win. Id say... Henry by a close call.

Well, Kondraki is better in lifting strength, stamina, intelligence, and experience, but Henry is stronger, more durable, and better abilities. Unfortunately, his luck, depending on what he does, can either kill him or make him make progress. All in all, it depends on how lucky Henry is, so I would vote Inconclusive until further notice, as his good luck and bad luck can cancel each other out to give a 50/50 result of the match.

Does Kondraki have access to all his equipment? I mean 427, 295-1 and 388. I'm assuming not for the following.

I pretty much agree with Psychomaster on the above. It really does come down to what Henry pulls out. If he opens with ranged and tries to take Konny down from distance, he's got this. However, this gets close and Konny shreds Henry in CQC with immensely superior skill and cameraspam (To the point where I'd actually say that Konny wouldn't even take that one hit that would kill him).

But the million-dollar question is how will SCP-408 factor into the match? The booooterflies are Konny's ace in his sleeve, Henry has no resistance to them. They can make him invisible, make Konny illusions that draw Henry away, scare Henry and even take one or two hits for Konny. Henry will have to pull off an AOE attack to touch Konny in the early rounds of the battle as 408 will take a hit for him.

And finally, the temporary blindness caused by 515-ARC will allow Konny to close the distance to CQC and begin his task of shredding Henry.

While Henry can definately one-shot Konny right off the bat, the longer the match goes means that Konny gets more and more chances to take the thief down. I vote Dr. Kondraki med/high-diff

I am sure that by the start, if playing strategically, Henry would likely do PSI Flash B to everyone, hoping to at least lower Kondraki and 408's accuracy or even KO them. And the Multi-Bottle Rocket should come in handy as well to fire rockets at the booooterflies. How many boooterflies are in the cluster usually?

Lowering Kondraki's and 408's accuracy won't do much. Kondraki's weapon, 515-ARC, just needs to be pointed in the general direction of the target due to its nature. And 408 doesn't attack per se. Also, where is it shown that the PSI Flash B lowers accuracy or K.O.'s? I only remember the game showing that the move just made the Right Hand Man start crying.

No exact number. But there is enough booooterflies to: falsify part of a rainforest, create several animals, change the colour of the walls, make an illusion of SCP-682, turn into six or so Agents, and turn into several half-cats. Needless to say, there's a lot of booooterflies.

The lower accuracy part usually comes from the status itself, where upon getting the crying status, you have an increased chance to miss. In the game, thats most likely Henrys bad luck that caused Right Hand Man to hit Henry successfully when he was firing his machine gun. As for the other statuses, while it only demonstrates the crying part of PSI Flash B, it likely scales to its actual Earthbound varient where it has said effects.

Like I said, 515-ARC won't be affected by lowered accuracy, it's a flash of light. All it needs to be pointed in the general direction of the target

Ahh... can we really do that? Give all of the referenced moves their full abilities? That doesn't really make sense, especially as it's never been demonstrated

Back