• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Monster Brackets Final Round

Starter Pack said:
Also, I just looked it up and I found out that Jibanyan resists Fire as well, so Godzilla's fire won't do as much either.
His ranged attacks would actually deal less damage to Jibanyan than actually beating it up, so that's even more of a reason why Jibanyan could survive the assault and make a huge comeback.

While he does have an explosion and electric power-up, they only have one use in this fight.

With all this in mind, I still think Jibanyan manages to come back and deal the finishing blow here. It is really close, but I think Jibanyan has the durability and endurance to push through the 15 seconds of beatdown that Godzilla will put him through, and he will eventually come out the victor.

(I'm not even going to mention the fact that, since the OP describes him just coming from the fight against Magikarp, that Adrenaline would've come into effect, meaning his attack power was also boosted during the fight.)

No

Then how even is its AP assured? What is its attack potency based on? That is not very nice.

You can probably use the size of an average 15 year old and scale the rocks size of that (since in this continuity all Kaiju are the size of regular people)

If Jibanyan can kill GK in any way, that is not a stomp despite the AP advantage.

Like can GK actually see and / or hurt Jibanyan?

Jasonsith said:
If Jibanyan can kill GK in any way, that is not a stomp despite the AP advantage.
Like can GK actually see and / or hurt Jibanyan?
I assume so. Does Jibanyan function like a stand in that only other Yo-Kai can see him or something?

Technically, yes. The only people who can see Yo-Kai, barring very special exceptions, are other Yo-Kai and the wielders of the Yo-Kai Watch, such as Nate Adams, the protagonist of the anime, games, etc.

And yes, they can be affected by the world around them as well, as Jibanyan perfectly demonstrates with the fact that he fights trucks all the time and get sent flying by them as well. And Yo-Kai can also make themselves visible to normal humans as well on special occasions, such as when Nate attempted to help a group of Classic Yo-Kai regain their confidence by having them scare his classmates in an episode of the anime, or even in the first moments of the first Yo-Kai Watch game, when Nate managed to catch a cicada that turned out to be a Yo-Kai in disguise. This doesn't happen very often at all, mind you, but it is possible for this to happen.

So everyone agrees that GK stomps?

More importantly, what level is GK?

Back