• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A very interesting match-up! Two knife-wielding killers are in for a bloody brawl, stalking each other... I'll already say that, since speed is equal, I'll say that Jeff has a slight agility advantage by how he acts in his story and his spine-bending feats allowing for better flexibility. But it is a very slight advantage, so eh.

AP: I feel like Ghostface is the stronger one here. Knocking a door down is quite viable for even a normal person if you used the right technique and battered it repeatedly. Jeff easily overpowering someone who is stronger than an adult woman is decent. On Ghostface's side, even a weaker iteration managed to stab through a wooden door, and that is surprisingly hard, and Roman is stronger than they are. He also punched a woman through a window, smashing it. In a physical scuffle, Ghostface is the better man here.

LS: Honestly, Jeff's profile really doesn't feel like Peak Human when reading it, but regardless, I think he's the one with greater LS here. He easily overpowers a MC whose feats are only slightly inferior to Ghostface's own.

Durability & Toughness: Yeaaaah, Ghostface is far better here. Even the weaker iterations can tank an unholy amount of abuse, and Roman is just insane in this regard, at least when compared to Jeff. His slight resistance to pain, great stamina and bulletproof vest further complements this. Jeff's only advantage are his spine-bending, which means that a force-based attack, such as trying to crush, strangle or submit him wouldn't be very successful, but since Ghostface usually goes through striking ville when attempting to reach murder avenue, by way of a knife stabette, I don't think that would worry him.

P&A: Interestingly, Jeff seems to be the superior stalker here. He has better senses and feats of stealth, and his preparation would allow him to make traps and prepare some conniving tools in the heat of the moment. Ghostface, however, is better-equipped to scare people with his voice modulation and is a better fighter, if only because of his pain tolerance and equipment.

I won't comment on skill as they seem mostly similar, unused to fighting but doing rather well against even resisting victims.

My veredict: Ghostface wins, 8/10 times. If he loses, it is because Jeff managed to stalk and ambush him, but any scenario of direct confrontation will go baaaadly for Jeff. Ghostface simply hits harder and is far tougher. As, realistically, knife fights are very short, Ghostface's better defensive equipment and tolerance to pain and wounds will carry him through any direct fight rather easily. And even the ambush scenarios are optimistic, Ghostface is not a bad stalker himself, and his voice modulation can trick Jeff a bit.

You know what? Yeah. I do agree with Eliminator here.

Ghostface FRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back