• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

90s Spider-Man AKA Fox Kids Spider-Man Feat Discussion

Greymon365 said:
Also I know it's kinda weird but, do you guys think TAS Beyonder & Madame Web deserve pages?
Beyonder, absolutely.

Madame Web doesn't do enough to get one, even if it's implied she might be on a similar level as him

Greymon365 said:
Also I know it's kinda weird but, do you guys think TAS Beyonder & Madame Web deserve pages?
TAS Beyonder for sure. Madame Web could possibly earn a page of her own. Dr. Strange straight up states her power dwarves his own

I think Doc should be comparable to Spidey, Wong, and Mordo's disciples, who could consistently keep up with the previously mentioned fighters

Lonkitt said:
@XXJellyXxYou might call the rocket ship feat just a way to get the ship to land safely, but again, remember the point how we brought up about the Machine Man getting hurt by the car? That seems like much more of an inconsistency/PIS than the rocket ship feat.
You could be right, but I'm not completely sure. That car feat still falls in line consistently with the other feats I mentioned. Plus, that is a flying car, which should be moving faster than a typical car, not to mention being heavier. That machine men was also still able to function after being hit by the vehicle, and seemingly still able to cause harm.

Dark-Carioca said:
The Machine Men aren't meant to be consistent, and really, no one in that show is, most likely. Those robots are the series' fodder, so they're easy to beat unless the situation calls for them to be a threat.
VSBattles always accepts the high end feats for characters anyway
Yeah, that is true, but you could say the same thing about any other franchise, and most of those characters still got their most consistent rating. That would be another argument there.

Greymon365 said:
TAS Beyonder should definitely get one. Madame Web hasn't been shown doing much, so she would have a lot of Unknow variables on her page. So, I'm on the fence, but why not?

My only problem with that is a textbox says that for all the answers, to check out Spider-Man: Unlimited #1, as in the non-canon comic

True enough

We could make a separate key for the comic version of that Spidey when we get to it

Not sure how this forum move will work, but if anyone can archive this, that would really help, since I have no clue how

Good point, I have no idea either. You can ask Antvasima, I suppose. I was just going over some TAS feats again, too...

Yeah it would be good to have the feats from this thread (or at least the ones worth mentioning) in there. Acts as a respect thread that can be referenced

Have you asked an admin, or put it in a blog somewhere? I got busy working on something else.

I'm not sure which admin I could ask about that, I didn't know asking those things was a thing you could do

Anything that was posted here before April 14 will be backed up to the new forums. There's no need to ask anyone to back up this thread, the only thing that won't be saved is anything posted past April 14.

TheRustyOne said:
Anything that was posted here before April 14 will be backed up to the new forums. There's no need to ask anyone to back up this thread, the only thing that won't be saved is anything posted past April 14.
Ah. That's weird, but helpful. Thanks

Back