• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Barbarian Fights a Monster Girl (CoC in a fight? Really?)

Jackythejack

They/Them
Seriously I've never seen these guys in a fight before, but anyways, yeah, I'm going to be putting them in a fight. Along with shamelessly inputting a character I made as well. So, here we go. One of the barbarians from Clash of Clans vs Chelshia from the Khimera indie game. Speed shall be equalized, though I'm not sure it matters, and the battle takes place in a random village, with the barbarian being level 1. Winner is decided by death. Let the battle begin.

Barbarian-xx
Chelshia

Probably the Barbarian. Chelsea has good stamina while attacking, but she's never been shot in the head with an arrow, kept going, hit with a cannonball, and kept going after that like the Barbarian has, nor has she not eaten so long that she turned into a skeleton like the Barbarian has.

Needless to say, the Barbarian can pretty much keep going at full power until he's dead, while with Chelsea it's not likely a similar case.

I mean to be fair she can tank cannonballs and keep going but I feel like that's not what you mean exactly. Still, one point for the barbarian.

Back