• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A battle to see who can win this. Personally I think it might be close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends. If it's to the death, Hao via hax and immortality. If it's to any way of victory, Berrus via massive speedblitz.

On a 3D scale. Worthless when it's up against characters that can destroy the universe. Omnipresence doesn't give highest reaction/combat speed

recent events in DB super suggest characters that are of sufficient power will begin resisting hax

that was with Goku, this is with Beerus, a god of destruction who's already shown basic immunity at his weakest.

And omnipresence isn't useful in this battle if it's three dimensional.

Beerus via quality, lol.

But otherwise, Hao is like Cloud of Darkness here, a massive speed difference means that he'll get a crapton of Universe busting attacks on him on him before he can make a move. Idk if he can be killed though.

You do realize that Hao is Nigh-Omnipotent, and Beerus would literally have to die to get anywhere near him, right? As well as the fact that he managed to kill several people by looking at them with his walking corpse?
Beerus could probably win against the Spirit of Fire with some difficulty, but he'd get annihilated by the Great Spirit. And yes, Hao is omnipresent.

And in Shaman King Flowers, he shows the ability to create exact replica's of people(though their personalities can be troublesome depending on the person he's replicating)

He copied his twin brother, Yoh, but he has a lazy and semi-pacifistic personality.

You can't speed blitz a being who exists everywhere at once

And hao is far more hax than anyone in DBS he could kill Beerus with a stare or something from what I recall

This is a stomp match ppl just vote for DB even when their outclassed lol

Also Hao has godly immortality and is an intangible soul there was nothing Beerus could've ever hoped doing to him anyways

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Omnipresence

Omnipresence is the property of being present everywhere, whenever and nowhere at the same time, referring to an unbounded or universal presence. The ability lets you to be everywhere at once that is, at every point in space during a given instant, and is considered the highest level of speed in a debate since you are everywhere.

Yeah no.

Note 4: As omnipresence is a variable speed level, a character that is omnipresent within a certain space is not necessarily swifter than all non-omnipresent beings. In addition, if a certain character is omnipresent on a universal scale, it is not a relevant advantage during a match-up against a character that can destroy universes.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Speed

Also, seeing how I'm the one who got that note implemented in the first place, I'm pretty knowledgeable on the subject.

@Akuto you seem to misunderstand it.

The omnipresence you're speaking of is the highest tier of omniprescence, 3-D omniprecence doesn't affect reaction speed. 4-D and above does.

That's nonsense essentially being everywhere and nowhere and having cosmic awareness of everything Beerus"s speed is going to be laughed at lol

Also can Beerus even hurt Hao since he's a immortal , intangible soul who can kill him or soul suck him easily?

You... do know that theres stages of omniprescence, (pretty sure this had been mentioned),not all are the same

Can't he just BFR him like Elder Kai?

I know there are different levels of omnipresence however MFTL+ speed is not above 3-D immortality since omnipresence is the highest form of speed on that level

No, 3-D omniprescence has little to no effect on a character's reaction speed, you can be everywhere in the universe and still not be able to react to a bullet

3-D omnipresence + Cosmic awareness actually

And Beerus has literally no way of winning this while Hao can kill him by simple means

Again. 3-D omnipresence, even with cosmic awarness doesnt equal >MFTL+

@Fictional he BFRed Elder Kai to the Z-Sword

SomebodyData said:
+
@Fictional he BFRed Elder Kai to the Z-Sword
That makes 0 sense. BFR means sends someone to another world/universe/dimension through acts such as teleportation as an example. The Z sword is not remotely any of those. That would be classified as sealing not BFRing

So is this understanding of omnipresence incorrect:

Someone exists in every location (not just spread out over all of existence) therefore when they are attacked, they are both in that location and somewhere else, meaning they're already out of the way of the attack. I always assumed something along the lines of that logic was why it was above anything on the same dimensional scale.

If that's incorrect and an omnipresent being just has their existence spread out over everything then wouldn't all omnipresent a also be universal in durability and AoE via sheer size?

@FictionalBlade101 BFR is simply removing someone from the fighting area (either permanently or for a period of time so long it can reasonably be said the other fighter won the match)

Trapping someone in an area they cannot escape like Beerus did to Old Kai would be BFR. Sealing is simply a different form of BFR at times.

Ryukama said:
@FictionalBlade101 BFR is simply removing someone from the fighting area (either permanently or for a period of time so long it can reasonably be said the other fighter won the match)
Trapping someone in an area they cannot escape like Beerus did to Old Kai would be BFR. Sealing is simply a different form of BFR at times.
Ohh k lol now that makes sense. Thanks

This is ten days old but has anyone come to a winner?

Personally, I think Beerus takes it, and that really pains me to say it. With Hao's curse reflection, I thought his reactions were amazing, even in sleep, but I don't know why the **** I thought that. I mean, he has shown some degree of foresight, and maybe being in one with nature helps him know what may happen, but that really doesn't quantify into numbers, so he is basically MHS while Beerus is FTL+.

So he cannot really react to him, unless there is some high level reaction feat out there, so Beerus likely wins.

TheNekrozOfMokey said:
This is ten days old but has anyone come to a winner?
Personally, I think Beerus takes it, and that really pains me to say it. With Hao's curse reflection, I thought his reactions were amazing, even in sleep, but I don't know why the **** I thought that. I mean, he has shown some degree of foresight, and maybe being in one with nature helps him know what may happen, but that really doesn't quantify into numbers, so he is basically MHS while Beerus is FTL+.

So he cannot really react to him, unless there is some high level reaction feat out there, so Beerus likely wins.
Hao's omnipresence plus intangibility should help here. It really shouldnt matter if he has lower reaction speed when Beerus literally couldnt harm him at all if what ppl are saying about Hao is true. Plus IIRC Hao is a reality warper

Hao's omnipresence plus intangibility should help here. It really shouldnt matter if he has lower reaction speed when Beerus literally couldnt harm him at all if what ppl are saying about Hao is true. Plus IIRC Hao is a reality warper

You are actually right. Ok, slightly less bummed rn. He has lack of a physical form, and I believe he stopped his own black hole (cannot say for sure, have not read the manga for a long time) so he did warp reality to make it stop, right?

TheNekrozOfMokey said:
You are actually right. Ok, slightly less bummed rn. He has lack of a physical form, and I believe he stopped his own black hole (cannot say for sure, have not read the manga for a long time) so he did warp reality to make it stop, right?
Im not sure i havent read the final battle between him and the elemental warriors yet lol. But i assume so. Besides, Beerus really doesnt have any defense for reality warping period. To add to the fact that he more than likely needs to die in order to even enter the G.S realm to FACE Hao, There's nothing stopping Hao from just either sucking the soul form of Beerus away as no one in DB has any resistance to soul sucking IIRC, especially in spirit form when they're dead, or reality warping beerus to a pulp. And because of Hao's omnipresence and intagilibtiy Beerus really cant do anything to stop Hao, even with the better reaction speed than Hao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back