• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Big Black Dragon vs Toddler God

Here we have two gods of their verses capable of destroying it all. The poor mortals plead to no avail to preven them from ending them all. 2-C versions are being used and speed is equalized. Alduin's Type 9 immortality is disabled to make things fair.

Aldui (The Elder Scrolls)

Zen'ō (Dragon Ball)

Zeno Sama-0
AlDuin-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-33221223-1131-707

We know literally shit all about Alduin in this form.

What his abilities are, what are his feats, nothing.

Honestly, Alduin's versatility here comes back to bite him in the ass. Since his regen is restricted, if Alduin doesn't open with a really good Hax and instead does something like say, a 2-C fireball, then Zen'o is gonna get hurt, pissed then pop goes Alduin. 6 or 7/10 for Zen'o.

Also we have no idea how 2-C Alduin fights so. Yeah.

I gave Alduin a nice ability rollout.

He now has Time Stop, Reality Warping, Age Manipulation, etc. and Type 5 immortality for existing outside of Life and Death itself.

And Alduin deleted all of Mundus, which is infinite; but then also deletes the 8 Planets, which are also infinite, each and every one of them.

This may be an AP overwhelm but

Inconclusive

Zen'o has the AP advantage and has the luxury of starting with his most powerful hax from the get go. Since in this form Alduin has no "character", his versatility is somewhat of a disadvantage. Zen'o wins this 6/10

Existing outside of life and death isn't really a problem for Void users, especially Zen'o since its existence erasure and the fact that death means going to otherworld when one dies in DB. which doesn't happen when Zen'o erases or GoD Hakai.

Zeno could probably beat 2-A Alduin and all the other 2-As in TES. They have no combat orientated feats on par with him and their 2-A (and Alduin's 2-C) ratings are sketchy.

Nobody knows how World Eater Alduin fights or what he starts with. All we know is he eats/erases everything in one go and fought this guy in the beginning of time. I supose he would just eat Zeno and the multiverse if he was pissed, but the restricted type 9 immortality doesn't help him.

Also Shazam are you a robot?

"Nobody knows how World Eater Alduin fights or what he starts with"

I'm pretty sure Alduin doesn't have different forms, that's just a fan theory. And there is an account of Alduin when he is eating the world (from MK), it's literally just that: physically eating. Here's an excerpt.

[[["Alduin swallowed more of Mereth (this was the destruction of Njorvela and Teed County) and looked over. Indeed the Greedy Man was waving his arms as if to tell the time-eating dragon to stop. Alduin snorted gruffly (a few farms shot out of his nose but he caught them with his tongue and pulled them back into his mouth, for he eats it all) and said, "And the Greedy Man always waves his arms about around this time as if to stop me just like you.

https://www.imperial-library.info/category/tags/kalpa

"All we know is he eats/erases everything in one go

According to what? The only semi-official source we have completely contradicts this claim.

"fought this guy in the beginning of time."

Fought an aspect of that guy (Shor). And from an old Nordic myth? Which doesn't go into much detail and Alduin lost that fight anyway.

"I 'supose' he would just eat Zeno and the multiverse if he was pissed"

Based on what feat?

"but the restricted type 9 immortality doesn't help him"

Well, it's not that big of a nerf to him because Alduin cannot return from death at will anyway.

"Also Shazam are you a robot?"

Wut?

Just read your previous post.

Did you.. just compare this stupid kid who can't see FTL speeds to the Princes?

The only way i would believe such a claim is if Zeno can erase concepts.

You don't need to be FTL to defeat the Princes in a fight (who have zero speed feats, just some vague statements concerning timelessness). As is evidenced by the fact that the Vestige defeated Bal within his own realm, the Tribunal defeated Dagon and the apprentice did the same in Battlespire.

Zeno can't destroy the Princes, but that doesn't mean he can't potentially beat them up.

A flaw of Zeno nevertheless.

The Vestige was powered by the Divines.

The Tribunal and others defeated Dagon while on Nirn.

"Zeno can't destory the Princes, but that doesn't mean he can't potentially beat them up"

Zeno doesn't fight and relies on his erasure. He will be quite the entertainment.

Abstract existence > Existence Erasure especially if it isn't conceptual existence Erasure.

Zeno cannot touch the princes. Especially now that they're acausal

Also destroying a number of finite universes < destroying 8 infinite planets that all have their own space and time within another infinite universe.

I mean we know the Princes fight with one another and conflict, especially the biggest contenders and personalities because they want to spread their influence. I'm not sure if you can really say that they don't have the ability to fight at all given we see smaller aspects of themselves battle. i.e. The avatars of Akatosh and Mehrunes Dagon fighting in TES IV Oblivion.

I don't know that we can say we know everything, but to say we know nothing isn't correct either. Otherwise, there needs to be some kind of note on the verse page or individual pages that they're not supposed be used in VSB matches, but I think that belongs in a CRT more than here.

At any rate, vote update.

Zen'ō: 2

Alduin: 0

Inconclusive: 1

Back