• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Bird Fights some rain

He has a stand called Catch The Rainbow. CTR allows Blackmore to control rain, use it a platforms, a method of plugging up bullet holes, teleportation, and intangibility. He is not always intangible, and he can still be hurt. His healing is temporary, and only plugs up the hole to keep him alive.

Headshot's won't work, as Catch The Rainbow is a mask, and it' can't be hurt by bullets.

He survived multiple vital shots for about half an hour, and managed to fight on par with Johnny joestar and gyro zeppelin, so I would say yes.

Arthur has 9-B durability and Blackmore is only 9-C with weapons. Arthur also have Mid-Low regen

Speed unequal means Blackmore can likely dodge everything Arthur throws at him with Massively FTL reactions. Even if Arthur hits him Blackmore has 8-C durability on his profile.

How much can deadeye lower such high gap? It's Massively FTL. He also has 8-C durability can Arthur bypass that?

But how much? Has he ever slowed it enough to keep up with someone as fast as Blackmore? Also how long can Arthur use deadeye for? Blackmore will have trouble damaging him due to his 9-B durability with Mid-Low regen, how fast is Arthur's regen?

he was nearly killed by being shot six times, A few seconds, six I think, and not sure about the last one

Ok so I don't really think Deadeye can close this high gap and even if it did 6 second is surely not enough

Seems like Arthur can't Catch the Rainbow (ahaha)

Unlikely that would do anything to Blackmore, due to his reactions, and due to being able to instantly turn himself into water.

Well, the turning self into water option is a thing, but Blackmore tends to try and observe his foe before he tries to fight. So, Arthur COULD have to some time to use whatever he opens with before Blackmore does that.

oh, by the way, Blackmore tends to be invisible (Turns self into rain) when he's observing people.

Also, he survived having his vitals shot before.

But, one thing. Blackmore was sensed and attacked by Mountain Tim, a gun fighter of similar skill to morgan, which means that he MIGHT be able to sense him.

Blackmore dose not start fights. he almost always lets his foe shoot first.

he shot him. As I said, Blackmore never shoots first. Arthur has a win con, which is shooting first. The only issue is Blackmore survives this, he then then kills Arthur with rain blades and such. So, should Increase Moragan's fire power?

My god. This is what happens when you don't know what character you are arguing about.

This is an absolute omega stomp for Blackmore who, in rain will solo Jojo parts 1-4. Mountain Tim only managed to shoot Blackmore because Blackmore wasn't aware that Tim was being hostile towards him and thus got taken by surprise. In combat, Blackmore remains elemental intangible (water) the whole time so you can't shoot him. Every raindrop that falls on Arthur is going to make him into swiss cheese. So unless Arthur can dodge raindrops he dies horribly. All of Blackmore's rain attacks ignore durability. Lastly, he only Lost because the rain stopped otherwise he would have killed Johnny and Gyro with nigh-absolute ease.

Listen, I DO know blackmore quite well. I have read SBR about 4 times now. I was saying that Artur would be similar to MT in this situation, so he may be able to shoot blackmore.

Blackmore wasn't even considering that Mountain Tim would be hostile and was actually shocked when Tim shot him suddenly. Here, SBA states that the combatants know that they are in a fight, so Arthur will be able to shoot Blackmore, but the shots would just go straight through him due to elemental intangibility and not deal any damage.

There's also the fact that Arthur likely wont be able to move without inflicting lethal wounds onto himself, stablization of the rain is quite busted. Gyrogot lucky in that he could ohko, vaporize rain and is so skilled he can 1:1 his movements, and even then he probably would of bled out if not for an off screen zombie horse utilization.

Back