• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A blue devil vs a blue cat - Vergil vs Tom Cat

I can't believe Vergil is fighting a cat...

ANYWAY, I'm gonna have to say Vergil takes this cause Vergil has his Yamato, which can ignore conventional durability, and has Beowolf, which increases his attack and speed.

No but it can certainly damage him.

And KO him since he's significantly more skilled.

Actually, would Vergil fight Tom seriously since he's fighting a cat and the fact that he is, and I quote from his profile, "Dangerous overconfident"?

He would just treat Tom as some sort of low-level demon cat.He would only be "overconfident" if he viewed his opponent as a worthy opponent but if he thinks of them as fodder he tries to get the job done quickly.

Then would Vergil view Tom as a worthy opponent if he survive a cut from Yamato with his low-high regen?

Dunno probably even then Vergil can send barrages of attacks to KO Tom. I have no vote in this atm just wanted to add some input into this. And also this is off topic but Im pretty excited about DMCHD Collection being released again this time for PC and newer consoles.

Back