• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A bunch of SCP Upgrades

Yo new edits have been made for SCP-682's log and his fight with 106 and 953 is still there, so we should add a new durability Key for 106

I can confirm that there's no canon issue with these changes now. Mods have pruned some prior entries.

So now that there isn't a worry the feat will simply disappear we should agree over what upgrades to do.

The Foundation and SCP-106 are straight foward ones, only one up for debate is 049 So who here supports a speed upgrade and who a durability one?

Agnaa said:
I can confirm that there's no canon issue with these changes now. Mods have pruned some prior entries.
Does this mean we should make a crt fornadding 682's 0rep time feat?

Mkay I'll make it when I get home, and I can finally get those other minor resistances I keep forgetting to add too

I don't know off the top of my head, and what they removed is irrelevant.

@Agnaa I see

@WeeklyBattles you have any comments on the upgrades propsed on this thread now that the entries are okay to use?

Bump, you'd think more people would care about SCP-106 upgrades

I have been summoned here.

Seems pretty good, though 9-A dura only goes to 106's Extended Canon and 9-A key to 953's EC as well should she have a profile.

You can ask some experienced and active members listed in the SCP Foundatio page to comment here if you wish.

No not really, most this thread was about arguing over when you can add new stuff from SCP-682's experiment log which btw has new updates and a side discussion over a new Key for SCP-204 which went nowhere outside agreeing on how'd it look if we added it and one dude bringing in other topics all together like 053 upgrades

No actually said up until Steven anything about the content of the upgrades themslves

Also do we add a new speed Key for 049 or a durability Key?

Perhaps somebody should write a summary of who agrees with what?

Antvasima said:
Perhaps somebody should write a summary of who agrees with what?
I'll do it:

Haven't Commented On My Propsals At All: Agnaa, Iapitus The Impaler, Dargoo Faust, PsychicCipher

Agree With Adding My Propsals: Steven Pogi Paitao, WeeklyBattles (I think since he thought it was accepted)

Should 049 Have A New Durability Or Speed Key: No one who agreed to add my propsals in general gave an opinion on this

SCP-204 Upgrade (Since It Was Brought Up Anyways): Agnaa doesn't oppose it, I support them

So can I have the SCP-204,SCP-106 pages unlocked for now so I can do the edits?

I'd ask The Foundation page to be unlocked too but I don't know how to add stuff to tabs

Okay thanks, what Key you think should be added to 049 tho?

Durabiliy or Speed?

Why is SCP-106's durability now both At least Building level and Unknown at the same time? It can't be both.

It could be "Unknown, at least Building level" but that's not how it's written, and the Unknown doesn't have much place if it has solid feats of durability with no implication that it's far higher.

Agnaa said:
Why is SCP-106's durability now both At least Building level and Unknown at the same time? It can't be both.

It could be "Unknown, at least Building level" but that's not how it's written, and the Unknown doesn't have much place if it has solid feats of durability with no implication that it's far higher.
I put in the Unknown Key for when he's in the pocket dimension since we don't know what kind of adaptation 682 did there so it could be higher for all we know, tho I can remove it if needed

I don't like the default assumption that a random 682 may be way higher than baseline with nothing indicating that. So if that's the only reason for the Unknown then it should be removed entirely.

If there is something indicating that 682's above baseline, the durability should be formatted differently regardless.

Well nobody here has yet to comment what upgrade 049 should get >_>

Assuming he tanked the slash and not dodged, if the latter is true then he gets a speed upgrade between superhuman to supersonic

I'm not sure. 049's feat sounds more like speed, but I'm not sure what else has to be done.

I've only been paying to canonicity issues an checking that the pages were updated with proper grammar - I haven't paid much attention to the actual substance of these changes.

Back