• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Certain Llama Really Wants to be stomped

dude really tried to show off arceus to the tier 1s. Bruh doesn't realize that tier 1 is the big boys gang

Arceus is literally the weakest tier 1 on the site right now (it's basically haxless against other tier 1s even at his level), this is quite boring.

Anything related to Tier 1 at least incons llama. Most things related to Tier 1 absolutely murderstomp.

Anos Voldigoad - Destroyer of Arceus and the causing of the massive copium within all Pokemon fans on this website.

Truly the greatest character to have ever been created.
can this just end already? You know what? F it. I am contacting Antivasima and making a staff thread to ban all Anos vs Arceus/CT matches or discussion so i don't have to see the name 'Anos' for a single f-ing day. I'm tired of both parties who are doing btw.

Laugh.png

And stuff like this is why some peeps (myself included) are reluctant to want anything to do with Pokémon anymore on this site despite enjoying the franchise, even a F&G thread causes problems.

Anyway the llama incon sponges a few tier 1s but gets stomped by any tier 1 that's 6-D or higher and can interact with him (but is anyone honestly surprised?). Now that I've made my point, I won't be commenting on any Pokémon related threads for the foreseeable future.

Remember when fun and games, were actually fun?

the rule against the usage of the Anos vs. Arceus topic has pretty much gone through and it needs someone to write it down and paste it into discussion rules.

You may be right, I mean... That's a lot of lions.

If not, maybe if they're amped by a meteor.
Dude, that's too much. That is like, three thousand lions by the 3x amp. I want a fair a foight.

What about one thousand lions, with two hundred of them having been taught 3rd grade calculus?

Here's my question though, nobody really think of this but what if 1000 lions challenge Arceus but then he creates 10000 lions who obey him to fight the 1000 lions?

he created all the lion pokemon and when i enter tall grass shiny hunting They're endless they're endless they're endless they're endless...
None of those are lions, some MAY look like lions but they aren't. Also no pokemon has feats of a massive level of cordination and precision to execute a living slingshoot

None of those are lions, some MAY look like lions but they aren't. Also no pokemon has feats of a massive level of cordination and precision to execute a living slingshoot
You wait for that Artificial Intelligence Pokémon that was leaked recently

pffft whatever, they still can't win, i mean, Arceus created the ultimate deity, the buttman of team rocket!
22.jpeg

You really think the lions can win against someone with so much cake? Heck nah man, what are they gonna do? Stack on top of each other? The clap from that buttcheeks will literally deafen anyone for miles on end, the lions could slingshot but they'd get crushed by the sheer girth

Ok, Buttman is a solid feat.

Now, seriously though... I wish I could be of more help, but that tier is a bit beyond I'm used to dealing in Vs. I do know some 40k characters that could potentially match Arceus, but it's been a long time since I last checked 'em.

Back