• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A couple of questions

As stated in the title, I've got a couple of questions and things I wanted to clear up for a bunch of profiles I'm making, so I'd really appreciate any knowledgable responses and answers. Thanks in advance.

1. Does having abstract existence grant one any type of immortality by default? If so, which one?

2. Does existing before the concepts of good and evil mean that one transcends them, and also, does it grant any type of transduality?

3. What AP would one get for being able to casually rip the heart of a person out of their body?

1. Does having abstract existence grant one any type of immortality by default? If so, which one?
It depends on the AE (type 2 can be immortality 8 or 2 or 5) it also depends on what it embodies, the concept of death could be an immortality 1 and 5.

2. Does existing before the concepts of good and evil mean that one transcends them, and also, does it grant any type of transduality?
I don't think that's how Transduality works

It depends on the AE (type 2 can be immortality 8 or 2 or 5) it also depends on what it embodies, the concept of death could be an immortality 1 and 5.
This specific one is Type 1. The character/s in question is said to be immortal because they are the idea of horror incarnate.

I don't think that's how Transduality works
So this doesn't grant anything then, correct?

1. How the AE's page states: Embodying a concept is not enough to obtain this ability, an abstract needs feats or reliable statements proving that the concept they represent grants them Immortality/Regeneration or control over the abstraction. So, its more like having Reliant Immortiality and/or Concept Manipulation is a requeriment for having AE.

2. Good and Evil are subjective concepts by themself, one can be good or evil depending of how people perceive you. Either way, predating concepts and such its more akin to Acausality.

mostly for AE type 2 you get immortality type 8
if it's statted to trascends the duallity itself, then yes? maybe
3. What AP would one get for being able to casually rip the heart of a person out of their body?
that would be probably considered Dura Neggs but destroying the heart itself is probably tier 10 maybe 9 idk

that would be probably considered Dura Neggs but destroying the heart itself is probably tier 10 maybe 9 idk
Wouldn't that only be the case if it were done by hax or an ability? In this case, we have a character just straight up physically ripping the heart out of someone, so it should have some sort of AP rating, right?

Wouldn't that only be the case if it were done by hax or an ability? In this case, we have a character just straight up physically ripping the heart out of someone, so it should have some sort of AP rating, right?
yes and no, It's considered AP because you neggs the external durability, but heart have mass, so destroying it would be tier 10 or 9

Ripping the heart may vary depending of how is done, breaking through the thorax would require more strength than piercing through the abdomen, as that part is less protected. Either case, I see it to be 9-B.

Follow up question:
4. What range does one get for creating an alternate timeline (and then pulling it to crash it into another timeline)?

Back