• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to say stomp but then realised this isn't the Demiurge I know of. After checking the profiles I give my vote to this Demiurge for all those hax, mainly EE, PN, and those broken immortalitys

<Bill against a girl who beat a Digimon

Is she infinitely above Baseline or something?

@Gar Nope, just slightly above due to being superior to another 2-A, and that match was before digimon got upped to infinitely above 2-A, though demiurge was always outclassed in ap, she won due to her broken precog and fate hax.

>broken precog and fate hax

Unless Bill's causality is countering that this is a dead dorito.

Thought bill was acausal? Guess not.

Demiurge basically exists outside of time and observes all of time, directing it however she wants, and can know everything about a person including understanding their ideologies and seeing their past.

Demiurge is also acausal.

3 for demiurge i guess.

@Tony She is from 11 eyes, she originally was the power of Tachibana Kukuri, but due to Kukuri becoming a god who exists outside of time, and whom men can never known, Kukuri was sad cause she couldn't be with Kakeru Satsuki.

So using the eye of aeon which has existed since the beginning of mankind and has the souls/experience etc of billions of people, Demiurge gained it's own consciousness, becoming the ideas and dreams of those souls, and granted Kukuri's wish by making her human again.

But yea you can go read 11 eyes if you want, a decent visual novel, crap anime though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back