• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A few more Dalek additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByAsura

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Just a few justifications. During The Genocide Machine, a Dalek was stated to have reduced a person to "nothing", this could easily mean vaporization. In Destiny of the Daleks two Daleks tanked a primed explosive while holding it in their manipulator arms. These are pretty powerful, as a group of Daleks with roughtly 12 per Dalek, had the equivalent of half megaton of TNT according to Davros.

This is a Pre-Time War addition. With Neutron fire they destroyed the Largest Planet in the New Earth System, which consisted of 30 planets. Also yes, it does say sterilise in the first link, but they confirm they actually destroy planets in the second.

Daleks should have dimensional travel. During the episodes Army of Ghosts and Doomsday they employed a Void ship, which is capable of tearing down the barriers between parallel universes and transversing through the void. They also have Dimension Ships before the Time War, which are capable of going through pre-existing openings in reality. "It really is a tear in the fabric of space time isn't it?" "One man's tear is another man's gateway."

They should have portal creation, as Dalek destroyers can create "Time Corridors" which allow them access to Hyperspace (Yes, that's also a Doctor Who thing).

An addition to the pre-time war Dalek key. In the story Exterminate!Exterminate!Exterminate! they were able to make use of cratinium, the hardest metal in the universe, and turn it into a bomb. This backfired, and ended up wiping them out of the entire solar system.

Dalek stealth ships are incapable of being monitored by Gallifreyan tech. They were also capable of destroying many Battle TARDISes, which are inarguably superior to The Doctor's type 40 TARDIS without its extra shields, and could withstand what is presumably a Time Torpedo, though they still can be destroyed by Battle TARDISes. They could also access the Time Vortex. Engines of War (Novel)

The Pre-Time War Daleks were able to replicate Type 40 TARDIS technology after using Cirenium to summon it to them, being noted as comparable to the Time Lords for doing so. This substance is also capable of destroying TARDISes. (Return of the Daleks).

The Daleks were going to gas an entire planet after they had mined out helkogen from the planet hell.

Daleks should have gravity manipulation, as they are able to use Anti-Gravity impeller engines. This is also consistent, as Edwin Bracewell, who possesses the Daleks' knowledge and vice versa created Gravity Bubbles that allow things to travel to space in Victory of the Daleks. Daleks are also said to fly in this manner during the Prisoner of the Daleks (Novel); "The underside of a Dalek can't be properly force-shielded because of the gravity repellers."

Bump

Also, this isn't a necro, I just reopened it.

I'm a simple girl (I hear Dalek revisions I arrive)

I agree for obvious reasons (Also Guardians might get an upgrade)

Can you provide a summary of the changes that you want to make?

Pre-Time War Daleks can vaporize people, and tanked two primed explosives (which could individually be even higher than Building level), as in the full blast energy as they were containing it.

Large Planet level feats with Neutron Fire, and the ability to create and destroy TARDISes for Pre-Time War Daleks with Prep.

Portal Creation, Dimensional Travel, Gravity Manipulation, Gas Manipulation, and Resistance to Information Analysis.

There might also be something else, but I'll need to check. Also there's a Large Planet level calc I had for them, but it hasn't been reviewed.

Also the Time War Daleks could potentially be upgraded since their weapons were described as "the deadliest fire in the universe." Since their rating comes from effortlessly killing other Time War Daleks, it's possible they could be upgraded.

Okay. I suppose that seems fine, but we still need calculations to scale their attack potency from.

The Large Planet level with Neutron Fire is destroying the largest planet in a system of 30. This used to be Earth's Solar System, so it'd be at least as large as Jupiter.

There's no real need for a calc.

I think we should also move the Magnetron Key to a "Higher" section with the Missiles. Launching things faster than light (FTL+ and MFTL+ in this case) is unquanitifiable and they were planning to attack Gallifrey.

I will try again. This is the Daleks page, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back