• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a fight for larry

the plot hax seems to be the only thing that's a real game changer and deus' immortality seems like it would be hard for larry to get past

I don't think Larry can bypass Deus' existence erasure or mind hax.

My boi DerpyLulu is a debater which can be good at debate, so we need bring back him to JBW and let him research about this match.

Yellowpig10 said:
give the win to who would actually win not who you want to wi
Cause i'm planned to write on Memo useless i'm thinking.

Also i was busy because i have too many notification on Twitter, Discord, and YouTube.

Well, I'm back now.

I give you reasons about why Larry win on the match against Deus.

He and Deus have mid-low Regenerationn, but their immorality are different, should saying Deus can't bypassing Larry's 3 and 4 immorality.

Larry just have plot manip, rage power, statistics amplification, and time stop. So yeah that's what he just did in the match. Oh forget to mentioned, since Deus only have existence erasure resistance, Larry can using his power to stop time, then Deus will be freeze. So Larry can just do it.

Deus has mindhax and existence erasure of his own which would be able to bypass the type 3 and 4 immorality

Back