• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A fire demon meets a horrific mutant (Aoandon vs Vitreous Drinker)

Honestly, I am curious on why Aoandon doesn't have 8-B durability with barriers (and is just left with High 8-C barriers) despite the fact that she massively upscales from the person who did the 8-B attack, to my understanding. Have to ask Don't Talk about it when I can... Anyhow, can Aoandon use her Power Mimicry to copy Drinker's shit or nah? I think that must be answered first to get this match going.

Anyhow, can Aoandon use her Power Mimicry to copy Drinker's shit or nah?
Probably can. Nothing seems to be really beyond what Youkai can do and the Aoandon less copies and more recreates other powers.

Probably can. Nothing seems to be really beyond what Youkai can do and the Aoandon less copies and more recreates other powers.
And does she need to see it performed first or can she just read the opponent's minds? Because the Drinker starts with gesture-based death manip which his summons can also do

Can't read the mind. She might be able to get additional powers otherwise, but for copying she needs to see or hear about them first.

Would the death manip work with her immortality and regen?

Aoandon can kill Drinker just as easily, in any case, given that it lacks resistances.

He would kinda have to summon his summons first, no?
And she can probably kill them easily... although, if he's dead technically the fight is over anyway.

And she can probably kill them easily... although, if he's dead technically the fight is over anyway.
Uh, I don't know. When a summoner dies while their summon is still around, would the other side win or would the summons need to be killed too? Also the Spectral Ravens are incorporeal
He would kinda have to summon his summons first, no?
I completely forgot something. Vitreous Drinker has telepathy and after reading through it, it works as you'd expect

That can basically change what he starts with as he would most likely get away via Portal Creation and make summons from a safe place. His Ravens can travel 60 ft away

Uh, I don't know. When a summoner dies while their summon is still around, would the other side win or would the summons need to be killed too? Also the Spectral Ravens are incorporeal
The other side would win even without killing them summon.

Aoandon can deal with incorporeal stuff. In this key at least.

I completely forgot something. Vitreous Drinker has telepathy and after reading through it, it works as you'd expect

That can basically change what he starts with as he would most likely get away via Portal Creation and make summons from a safe place. His Ravens can travel 60 ft away
Aoandon in this key could get herself the powers from the Aburatori that can teleport to other planets. Him getting away would actually make it more likely for the Aoandon to win IMO.

Aoandon in this key could get herself the powers from the Aburatori that can teleport to other planets. Him getting away would actually make it more likely for the Aoandon to win IMO.
Wait what? Even if you can teleport yourself, how would you find where your opponent teleported to?

I mean, for someone that is 60 feet away or so? Eyes should do the trick.
Otherwise, the Aburatori that the Aoandon first meet happened to have destiny manipulation.
Or I guess a lot of searching.

I mean, for someone that is 60 feet away or so? Eyes should do the trick.
Eh, lots of hiding spaces in Central Park and the thing is quite experienced at dealing with nosy adventurers poking at its lair
Or I guess a lot of searching.
Yeah that'll at least let it make a few ravens. Plus the mind reading will help it know where its opponent is thinking on looking

Eh, lots of hiding spaces in Central Park and the thing is quite experienced at dealing with nosy adventurers poking at its lair
But within 60 feet distance? Best hiding spot of probably behind the nearest tree.

And as said... possibility of just acquiring destiny manip.

Yeah that'll at least let it make a few ravens. Plus the mind reading will help it know where its opponent is thinking on looking
Eh, too small range, no?

And don't really think the ravens can prevent the Aoandon from killing it before it does anything.

They can cast the same Death Manip spell the Drinker can
Sure, but that doesn't really improve the Drinker's chances still. She teleports in and whoever attacks first wins. Match ends when Drinker dies, so his Ravens attack afterwards wouldn't make a difference. And the Aoandon does have surprise on her side.

And that's assuming she doesn't just range game the Drinker. One package of the Aburatori had planet ranged mind control.
Possibility
I mean, that's literally the one Youkai she is definitely known to copy in this key.

I guess it's incon then, cause they hax each other dead.

Back