• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Foolish Samurai Warrior Fights The King Of The Mountain

Jack should probably edge out in skill, and I don't see Asgore's soul attacks being a problem considering that Jack can fight on the astral plane.

Well, I'd be a soul to soul encounter, just like in Undertale itself.

Ok, I guess. Actually, if you stop to think about it, shouldn't Jack have Resistance to Soul Manipulation? Since he can take hits to the soul? But yeah, Jack does outskill.

Well I just keep forgetting that Jack's sword can only not hurt people if it's used for evil that's why I was confused at first

Probably Jack due to actually having Town level feats, while Asgore relies on pretty loose scaling from Undyne , whom has loose scaling to Tsunderplane, who's only Small Town level to begin with.

Someone really does need to make a CRT regarding Jack's soul resistance. This has been a thing of his since forever ago.

But yeah, Jack pretty much takes it for reasons above. Not much else to be said.

Because it's not on the profiles. We need an admin.

Back