• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Gear 4: Snakeman revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since G4 Snakeman also involves Luffy used compression in his attacks, shouldn't that be a 4x multiplier as well? I don't know if it'd be 4x Base or 4x G2, but either way with compressed attacks it should be 4x the 39.8 gigatons that both Base and G2 Luffy scale to, aka 159.2 gigatons.

This would scale to Base Kata and that's honestly it from what I can tell.

Last edited:
1. For Boundman's Durability, I'm not sure if it can be scaled to his compressed attacks, since those seem to be an offensive tactic only used to boost his attacks' power.

For Beginning of Post-Timeskip G4 Boundman, it might be safer to scale him to effortlessly snapping 9 strings just by flexing in his Boundman form, or we can keep that he tanked the "God Thread" and just remove the part about it being comparable to his AP.
"I personally don't like him scaling to his AP for withstanding the force to headbutt a bunch of sharp weapons which would've cut into his head if he wasn't durable enough. It might be safer to scale him to a feat that isn't scaleable to durability in the slightest."
"Or we can keep that he tanked the attack in his base form with Haki that's inferior to his G4th's Haki, so yeah"

Like what? This is a terrible solution to a nonexistent problem.
2. Since G4 Snakeman also involves Luffy used compression in his attacks, shouldn't that be a 4x multiplier as well? I don't know if it'd be 4x Base or 4x G2, but either way with compressed attacks it should be 4x the 39.8 gigatons that both Base and G2 Luffy scale to, aka 159.2 gigatons.
Whatever

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this would make Snakeman Luffy to be Large Island level, right?

His profile currently says:

Large Island level with Gear 4th: Snakeman (Stronger than Gear 2nd. Fought and matched Katakuri)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this would make Snakeman Luffy to be Large Island level, right?

His profile currently says:
Oh his tier stays the same, but he and Base Katakuri will scale to 159.2 megatons instead of just scaling above 119.4 megatons.

That's literally it in regards to who gets affected by this.

As for what form of Luffy gets the 4x multiplier, not only did I just go with Base Luffy as a safe lowball, but since G2 in that arc simply scales above Base Luffy, it makes literally no difference.

@Damage3245

I think all we'd really need to do was add on the One Piece verse page in the scaling section that some of the High 6-C's like Snakeman and Base Katakuri scale to 159.2 gigatons

Well, I don't have a problem with that.
Also, for justifications, Snakeman's would be: "At least 4x stronger than his base form due to the compression of his attacks. Fought and matched Base Katakuri blow for blow".

And Katakuri's would be "Stronger than Cracker's Three-Armed Biscuit Soldiers due to being the strongest Sweet Commander. Casually overpowered Early WCI Luffy's Jet Gatling. Fought and matched Gear 4 Snakeman Luffy blow for blow", with the Snakeman part being especially important since it shows why Base Katakuri also scales to 159.2 gigatons.

And that makes 3 staff!

I can add this later today after work if no one else wishes to do it.

Well the compression effect is specifically about Boundman, so I don't think we just apply it to Snakeman

That was base I think... Snakeman was just inferior ap wise not really haki wise I think
Screenshot_6.png

Nope, double checked. His Block Mochi made Luffy react the same way he did when clashing with base. He definitely hits harder.

Speaking of Base Luffy, I don't suppose Post-Kata Base Luffy could downscale to baseline 6-C+ (52.15 gigatons) due to drawing blood from Base Katakuri and IIRC somewhat matching his punches with Buso before being eventually overpowered?

Also, enough mods have agreed so Imma make the needed edits on the pages now.

Ok changes are done. Gonna prepare for next CRT since this one kinda had something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back