• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Glitched Skeleton Fights A Glitch Thats Not Even A Pokemon

Sans2345

He/Him
Error Sans is only glitched at tier 7-A and missingno is at tier 7-A as well
Missingno
"Wild Missingno Appeared!"

Speed Equel If Unfair

Win By Knockout Or K.O
Error sans

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Uninown said:
Ill go with the edgy skeleton.

Nah, just kidding, going with Missigno because better hax.
You're gonna have to explain better than "Missingno via hax".
Missingno has overall better hax than the skeleton

Mind Manipulation, One hit kill, Death manipulation, Perception Manipulation...

All can i see the skeleton do is probably the Soul thingy and i dont think Missingno would be affected by KARMA

but for now my vote goes to Missingno

Speaking of KARMA, Sans has Soul Manipulation as well (yes I know about KARMA, but Missingno has 0 resistance to soul hax), and would one shot with that, since Missingno has no resistance.

Also, Missingno can't do any of his hax instantly, while Sans can just do bones and one shot. I vote Sans.

But how is sans gonna destroy something that does not exist missingno has one hit kill i agree with uninown

Sans2345 said:
But how is sans gonna destroy something that does not exist missingno has one hit kill i agree with uninown
I don't know where that came from (MissingNo has never demonstrated anything like nonexistence in game). One Hit Kills in Pokemon are moves that are very easy to dodge (Game Mechanics are 30%, but the moves themselves look extremely easy to dodge, especially if you are Sans)

And either way, regular Pokemon can hit MissingNo, so that kind of debunks him just saying "lolnonexistence" or "lolnoncoporeal"

Back