• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A grown man with a cape tries to beat up a teen with a dysfunctional watch

Does he succeed? O^O

Tumblr otw87ftkU91tjgwyfo1 540

Super

VS

Score:

Be : 5

Superma : 2

Rules:

- Low 7-B Ben only. Nothing more.

- No master control (if you think this function is required then please let me know)

- Speed Equalized

- No Clockwork, Pesky Dust or Toepick

- No prior Knowledge (So no kryptonite or trying to stall out the Omnitrix's timer)

- Win by KO/Death (for the sake of the debate the Omnitrix's LSF isn't a thing)

- Fight takes place in an abandoned city

- Ben starts as Jetray

So Same Tier=Heat vision injure?

Still think supes would win tho most of Bens aliens that are the same tier mostly are the weaker selection of Omnitrix Aliens but Cannonbolt or XLR8 could give Supes a run for his money

superman has this as long as supes does not hit the Omnitrix or ben gets Kryptonion dna jetray has lower durability

im also asumming alien X is out of the question as well

Janemba901 said:
Nah, I mentioned their tier being the same because you Supes could throw Ben around easily, though because they're in the same tier Ben could do the same. Also, it doesn't matter if they're the 'weaker selections' each of them can hurt supes as well because they have the same AP and all also have useful abilities

Hazerddex said:
superman has this as long as
supes does not hit the Omnitrix or ben gets Kryptonion dna jetray has lower durability

im also asumming alien X is out of the question as well
Jetray's durability is Small City Level as well

Kambings4life said:
Janemba901 said:
Nah, I mentioned their tier being the same because you Supes could throw Ben around easily, though because they're in the same tier Ben could do the same. Also, it doesn't matter if they're the 'weaker selections' each of them can hurt supes as well because they have the same AP and all also have useful abilities
Oh .... well that would be cool to see

Hazerddex said:
so what would happen if the Omitrix absorbed kryptonion dna have we factored that part in?
Ben would likely have less of a chance against Superman if he were to absorb his DNA. Supes has way more experience as a Kryptonian that would have at that point, and would have more knowledge on how to use his powers more creatively in a fight against another Kryptonian I guess.

Kambings4life said:
Hazerddex said:
so what would happen if the Omitrix absorbed kryptonion dna have we factored that part in?
Ben would likely have less of a chance against Superman if he were to absorb his DNA. Supes has way more experience as a Kryptonian that would have at that point, and would have more knowledge on how to use his powers more creatively in a fight against another Kryptonian I guess.
true supes still has the advantage of having knowlege of how to fight other kryptonians since hes fought people like Zod.

and ben did get his ass kicked by a dimondhead while he was dimondhead.

@Hazerd

Yeah, but Ben has basically surpassed Tetrax now after sufficient training as Diamondhead, but obviously he doesn't have that time here, so relying on forms he knows how to use properly is the better strategy and Ben knows it too.

Kambings4life said:
@Hazerd
Yeah, but Ben has basically surpassed Tetrax now after sufficient training as Diamondhead, but obviously he doesn't have that time here, so relying on forms he knows how to use properly is the better strategy and Ben knows it too.
you sure ben allways seemed rather impusive when it came to new aliens. hes allways trying them out regardless of the situation.

Hazerddex said:
No, I can't really recall anytime he's intentionally tried them out against their own donor though, he would definitely know that they'd have the advantage (in the dragon episode, Ben said he didn't want to turn into Humungousaur because the map maker had more experience being a dragon than he did). When he got Whampire he used him to combat the citizens of that ghost planet, and remained him the entire episode without timing out for no reason, but when he did he went straight into atomix to beat Zs'skayr and Lord Transyl. Also, Ben didn't willingly turn into Atomix, he let Azmuth pick and ended up as Atomix. Other than that, every other time I can recall where Ben unlocks a new form, it's been completely unintentional.

You nurfed Ben too much, you should restrict Omnitrix too. (Just a joke)

Also, speed was equalized and Ben still starts as Jetray? Wow, I guess Ben in this thread is very dumb huh? =_= lol.

NoMoreTalking said:
You nurfed Ben too much, you should restrict Omnitrix too. (Just a joke)
Also, speed was equalized and Ben still starts as Jetray? Wow, I guess Ben in this thread is very dumb huh? =_= lol.
If I gave Ben anything above low 7-B wouldn't it just be a stomp because of the AP advantage and the fact that Supes has no hax, and Ben can very easily counter BFR?

I let him start as Jetray because he can fly, shoot lasers and has decent physical options...a jack of all trades in a way, so that way no one starts with too big of an advantage

If gutrot had a page he'd be atleast 7-A due to his chemical knowledge and gas manipulation. If Ben knew about Superman's weaknesses; Gutrot could exploit them. I'd go with Ben.

Shadowwaker said:
If gutrot had a page he'd be atleast 7-A due to his chemical knowledge and gas manipulation. If Ben knew about Superman's weaknesses; Gutrot could exploit them. I'd go with Ben.
Nah, no prior knowledge and only low 7-B Ben to match Superman's tier

Master control would only be fair, but ok.

Jetray alone is already low 7-B to 7-A (seems already like an AP advantage) and has quite the same hax. From this point, Ben can choose any Alien he wants giving him mostly AP and hax advantage.

Regen, Energy Absorption, Gravity Manipulation, some can survive in space, Flight, Sleep Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, ... , Ghostfreak alone will pretty much wreck Superman up.

To sum it up: Superman will fight someone with equal if not stronger physical power, that can instantly change form to adapt and has a ton of hax Superman has no answer for. The only weakness of Ben is the omnitrix cooldown, but Supermans personality is in this case his weakness.

I am voting for Ben.

Meosos said:
Master control would only be fair, but ok.
Jetray alone is already low 7-B to 7-A (seems already like an AP advantage) and has quite the same hax. From this point, Ben can choose any Alien he wants giving him mostly AP and hax advantage.

Regen, Energy Absorption, Gravity Manipulation, some can survive in space, Flight, Sleep Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, ... , Ghostfreak alone will pretty much wreck Superman up.

To sum it up: Superman will fight someone with equal if not stronger physical power, that can instantly change form to adapt and has a ton of hax Superman has no answer for. The only weakness of Ben is the omnitrix cooldown, but Supermans personality is in this case his weakness.

I am voting for Ben.
Only low 7-B versions are to be used (ignore the 'likely 7-A' part)

Other than that cool breakdown

Shadowwaker said:
How about Echo Echo? Could potentially overload Superman with sound.
Maybe, but specifically going EE at the start at the fight and taking advantage of Supe's hearing would also require prior knowledge.

Back