• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A kid tries talking a dude out of killing himself.

Frisk running away isn't him self BFRing if the Undyne fight is anything to go by, so no, it still isn't a win.

There is neither a wincon nor an incon for Thunder here, therefore it is a stomp

This is minimal DETERMINATION Frisk (I should specify that in the OP).

And also there were moments in the game where your best option without harming anyone was to run away.

I'm serious. I don't think there is a single way McQueen kills Frisk here permanently. It's a stomp

And Thunder could actually win for once via Frisk giving up after a certain amount of retries since this is minimal determination Frisk.

Thunder can't win, Frisk is 8-C. He wouldn't be able to harm him at all. And yes, HtH ignores dura but anything he does with that which could lead to a win would kill himself too.

Um, no? You can't just give up in a versus match... also, determination isn't a personality trait in this context anyways, it's a stat. Determination fluctuates throughout the game, but that doesn't mean the player won't decide to restart the game.

Back