• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Murder boi and a green boi fight, but they're both beyond space-time

Status
Not open for further replies.

T_H_O_T_S_L_A_Y_E_R

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
I'm sure we're all aware how well this will go.

Here's the theme (Don't lie, he thicc)

1-A versions (Duh)

I don't know, speed equalised.

Lyle doesn't get Yaldabaoth's Mandala

Both in-character

Tunnel
*Insert Environment joke*

Beast-0
I got no witty puns get your ow

Murder boi's profile
Jonathan Bartley's profile

I maintain that Captain Planet gay brother would probably have a slight edge due to his omnipresence and omniscience.

O O P S

Still though, Emperor does have the intelligence advantage. Now granted, this isn't a battle with prep time, but when you get to 1-A, the little things are what count.

Also, TheDarkSide's albino brother doesn't have resistance to Void Manipulation.

True, but his nature means that he can basically ignore fact and reason and continue rampaging.

Also, he has faced beings that have erased him before, like it mentions in his Malignant Tumour.

Weren't we already past the point of logic?

1-A battles hurt my brain.

I mean he also ignores the definition of Yaldabaoth, a character who can decide what is fictional and what is not, which he stated included everything ever made by mankind. As an example, he recreated the scene of the Deluge from the bible, establishing it as the "truth" of his Mandala. With it, Outer Gods are treated as though they could drown, and nothing but what Yaldabaoth wanted could escape. Lyle can ignore this "truth", and simply shatter the reality without removing it or making it fictional.

Yeah, I will admit that TEE is most likely outclassed in AP (I'm not sure though to what extent though, as Elemental Aspects has literally no other profiles right now to provide perspective).

I'm just gonna leave it at this: "(Tyth) Is also simultaneously one with, and the creator of, his own realm inside of the Outer Void, which itself transcends standard infinity by an immeasurable amount". Make of it what you will.

Indeed, that is impressive. Not enough to unbalance the battle by itself, however. Lyle was involved in a fight with a being who was far above him, but regardless was able to defeat them (albeit with help, and was boosted at the time). In addition, several of Lyle's abilities annihilate reality itself as a side-effect, so he is likely able to damage TEE's realm over time just by moving.

Lastly, Lyle was involved in a fight with a High 1-A character, but that is not particularly relevant due to the fact that he was being boosted, the entity in question was fighting several other beings at once, and he was hardly able to affect him. I'm really just saying.

Um, isn't him fighting a High 1-A being a massive outlier in any circumstance? Remember, the difference between 1-A and High 1-A is, by it's very definition, greater than the the difference between 1-A and 11-C.

Crabwhale said:
Um, isn't him fighting a High 1-A being a massive outlier in any circumstance? Remember, the difference between 1-A and High 1-A is, by it's very definition, greater than the the difference between 1-A and 11-C.
You can't have a serious fight with a High 1-A. Otherwise, that character is not High 1-A.

That's why I'm asking. Perhaps there was another High 1-A involved that held off the brunt of the attack power? I dunno, I'm just guessing at this point, I'm too used to JBW for this shiz.

By the by, are you gonna vote?

Another High 1-A wouldn't let it happen either, unless the only thing they were doing was saying "nope", but that wouldn't be a real fight. That's too big of a limitation.

No.

In fairness, the High 1-A's attention was split between three other beings, all of whom were on the border of High 1-A themselves, and Lyle's attack was more to identify the High 1-A's barrier. The way he affected it was putting a crack in the seals, which were technically just seven 1-A items being layered with each other. The High 1-A in question's barriers are only permeable by those items, and the damage Lyle did was done because he was technically using one of said items. The reason it counts as "affecting" the High 1-A is because said items were made by him, and are able to undo his barriers. It is not really being High 1-A, but more like a property of the items themselves.

Apologies for not clarifying. The only ones who could actually harm the High 1-A were beings who had weapons that could break his seals, or the three near High 1-As, but neither can harm him all that much.

@ Drag-O-Drawgon

Alright, I suppose we can just ignore that since it breaks logic, even though logic should logically be thrown out the window in a fight like this.

Anywho, since I got you here, do you happen to know what the minimum number of votes required for a conclusion here is?

Also you can have a fight with a High 1-A. Hajun is technically a High 1-A, the only reason he's not being that he's got several large weaknesses.

Apologies if I'm being incorrect, I haven't read the VN

Well, currently, both me and Triple X seem to be edging on Inconclusive.

Oh.

Seriously JBW, what the Hell have you done to me?

This is seriously going to be filled with 90% bumping.

Welp, buckle up or unfollow gentlemen, cause this ******** skeleton ain't giving up.

Well, I have wanted to make a legitimate verse of my own where I can pour all of my ideas at once for a long time now. I would've done so on JBW, but needless to say, for a work such as this, I want to be taken a bit more seriously. Nonetheless, thank you for the kind words.

Now, if I am not mistaken, I believe that's two votes for inconclusive (three in case Triple X decides to end this).

Um, thanks I guess. Expect to see me a lot more often around here.

Well, uh, that's three votes, which should make this a wrap, I think. Is there a rest period here like there is in VSBW?

Welp, see you in a day folks.

Or you know, whenever I finish those goddamned Orespaw profiles, I swear those things are going to keep me all of September. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back