• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A new Naruto manga is confirmed!

Mmmm... Star sounds about right.

Sounds nice, although i can't seem to get any further into the anime, dat Kaguya tho >.> <.<

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
ohhhh idk know about star level this is probly the story of his kids
Idk, he was stronger than his father, no doubt his kids will exceed him as well.

Why can't anyone just finish a franchise without stretching it this thin.

Anyways, I doubt Naruto characters will get to star level. Maybe planet or large planet level, I dunno.

so naruto is the new dragon ball z? streched beyond any conceivable rational? the only good thing about this is that any naruto fan had lost his credit to say Bleach is bad...i won't have to hear about ichigo's kids, while you can continue with you're overly streched series.

Promestein said:
Anyways, I doubt Naruto characters will get to star level. Maybe planet or large planet level, I dunno.
Well, Kaguya & Momoshiki should both be Solar System Level tbh, but it created inconsistencies in power, so it's not counted.

Even though we accept much, much higher inconsistencies, such as

• Kirby beating Magolor who is 3-A
  • Sonic & Co beating Solaris who is 2-B
  • Arceus not being able to obliterate anybody in the Poke Verse

UncleSpaceman said:
Promestein said:
Well, Kaguya & Momoshiki should both be Solar System Level tbh, but it created inconsistencies in power, so it's not counted.

I don't know about the other 2, but Arceus' not obliterating everything in the Pokeverse is PIS and game mechanics.

Illuminati478 said:
so naruto is the new dragon ball z? streched beyond any conceivable rational? the only good thing about this is that any naruto fan had lost his credit to say Bleach is bad...i won't have to hear about ichigo's kids, while you can continue with you're overly streched series.
the space ninjas will be real.

LordAizenSama said:
Illuminati478 said:
SPACE NINJAS FTWWWWW

UncleSpaceman said:
Promestein said:

Dude. What are you talking about? Literally everything you just listed is deemed as PIS and hence is not accepted to be legit on this wiki (not to mention your last point didn't make any sense, as Arceus decimated the Creation Trio).

But yeah. I'm annoyed at this. I wouldn't have minded a couple of movies but an entire manga series about a couple of characters I have no interest in? I'm not swayed.

Pietro Maximoff said:
To bad it's the new series filler....
Lol i see what you did there but this new series might be animated in two years because thats when the Naruto Shippuden anime will be over.

GTgokussj4 said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
To bad it's the new series filler....
Lol i see what you did there but this new series might be animated in two years because thats when the Naruto Shippuden anime will be over.
Maybe that could happen

LordAizenSama said:
Illuminati478 said:

doesn't make this any less ridiculess, in fact its even more ridiculess. the main reason for DBZ is because at the end of DB everything was fine and dandy, but we didn't know alot about goku's origins, why he had a tail, why he could (albeit not intentionally) turn into the Oozaru form, and why he was so much more talented then any other human on the planet, which were all answerd in a way that in all honesty wasn't that much of a cliche' at the time, which is why it was good until the end of the frieza, afterwards its started to rehash the original plot points of DB on a much larger scale...

with naruto, well, put it blunt its like they were saying 'we have no reason to continue this series anymore, every plot point is closed and completed, but screw it, we're going to create a new manga spin off anyway for the lolz (and, you know, the money)'

Illuminati478 said:
LordAizenSama said:
Illuminati478 said:
doesn't make this any less ridiculess, in fact its even more ridiculess. the main reason for DBZ is because at the end of DB everything was fine and dandy, but we didn't know alot about goku's origins, why he had a tail, why he could (albeit not intentionally) turn into the Oozaru form, and why he was so much more talented then any other human on the planet, which were all answerd in a way that in all honesty wasn't that much of a cliche' at the time, which is why it was good until the end of the frieza, afterwards its started to rehash the original plot points of DB on a much larger scale...
with naruto, well, put it blunt its like they were saying 'we have no reason to continue this series anymore, every plot point is closed and completed, but screw it, we're going to create a new one anyway for the lolz (and, you know, the money)'
Lol its just because they can :p

It's actually supervised by kishimoto himself so it should logically be canon

GT was "supervised" by Akira, but that's not canon...

GT had nothing to do with toriyama.Kishimoto is supervising this as he did the movies so yeah it's canon

Back