• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A page for Queen Jaydes

Queen Jaydes is basically the "death" from Marioverse. Learn a little about it.

The Void destroyed a Pure Heart and it was thought that his power had lost forever. Queen Jaydes gave back the power to the Pure Heart. She also claims has power over life and death. I believe that this would be feat Likely 2-B.

Queen Jaydes
The Queen of Underworld

Another thing is that by his statement, Paper Mario had not died by attack of Dimentio, he survived and somehow walked the fully alive Underwhere. This seems to me a free access to the world of the dead, a right to come and go as you please. I think it would give some kind of Immortality to Paper Mario. Idk for sure.

In any form, the powers that it can be concluded that it has at its state are at least the powers related to life, such as Healing, Immortality, etc., and other normal powers as Superhuman Physical Characteristics, and the Pure Heart's powers (since it was she who gave back the power to a Pure Heart) for example.

It is also directly related to Dimentio and Count Bleck, once again, that she could not defeat them.

What is your opinion about it?

I'm kind of with NAMF and am a bit iffy on this. We should wait for what others have to say.

Honestly, the page and scaling is unnecessary. Queen Jaydes really has no role in the game other than restoring the Pure Heart, which is more of a hax feat from my view. And simply being the Grim Reaper of a verse doesn't make you universal right off the bat unless descriptions or feats support this. The Grim Reaper from a CN cartoon, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, is only City Block level and Death from the Castlevania series only scaled to Dracula, who is Country level. Simply manipulating life and death doesn't transit into Attack Potency. In fact, it's more of a hax feat. Really, there's no need for her to have a page.

Nevertheless, I never said to be death in Marioverse makes Jaydes Universal or something, I relied only on giving the power back to the Pure Heart to affirm it.

I agree with Dino Ranger Black. If she has to have a page, it should likely have unknown statistics.

I agree with Ant and Dino. If Queen Jaydes has powers over life and death, and managed to in a sense revive the Pure Heart. That seems more in the realm of hax unrelated to AP or tiers.

Well, out having given back the power to the Pure Hearts (you considered HAX), there is nothing to support it. In this case I agree with you too, and if the profile is built should be as Tier unknown.

Back