• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Kumonga vs Tricky the Clown
  • Speed is equalized
  • Regular Tricky and Kumonga & Hanenga used
  • Starting distance was 10 meters
The Kaijus : 0

The Clown : 0

Incon : 0
Godzilla-Singular-Point-Graftage-May-2021-20.jpg
14e.jpg

I'm willing to give it to Tricky. He has shitton of hax that can make him win very easy, and meanwhile he is sadistic and etc. in this match he is willing to win. There is also the fact that he is nowhere near as sadistic on anybody as he is to Hank, given in MC5 he instantly tore Jesus' head off instead of playing with him. Him being enter into melee fight doesn't tell a lot because he is not an idiot and if he gets in trouble he can just use hax like reality warping to kill it, or at least do things like summoning buildings full of agents to distract it. And no, Kumonga isn't strong enough to finish him off before either of these things happens because 1. stat difference isn't too much. Kumonga scales to 0.15 tons, meanwhile Tricky has a feat that is 0.078 tons and he can TEAR APART Hank and Jesus whose scale to 0.06 tons (their current rating is far higher as they now scale to 0.29 tons but the profiles didn't finish yet so i'm using their calcs that are in tier 9-A). 2. Tricky is stupidly hard to kill and he can still continue to live even after majority of his skull was destroyed and get his body riddled with holes and scars so he is more than endurant enought to handle injuries 3. Tricky is pretty skilled in melee. I'm giving my vote for Tricky

hax like reality warping to kill it, or at least do things like summoning buildings full of agents to distract it.
Isn't that from the Improbability Device which isn't combat applicable?
2. Tricky is stupidly hard to kill and he can still continue to live even after majority of his skull was destroyed and get his body riddled with holes and scars so he is more than endurant enough to handle injuries
But he does still sometimes needs to be revived and he has a limited amount of revives. In this case, I am banking on the kaijus' regen and immortalities to save it
Him being enter into melee fight doesn't tell a lot because he is not an idiot
It is still something he starts with and as long as the opponent doesn't do anything that pisses him off like trying to outrange him, he likely won't move on to other tactics for a while

Also please split your block of text into paragraphs. It's a pain to read

Isn't that from the Improbability Device which isn't combat applicable?
Who said his powers from Improbability Drive isn't combat-applicable? He gets ressurected by it, he has shown to drop buildings out of air as much as he wishes, he can randomly summon trains and collapse rooms, he has ressurected Hank and etc. he did all of this after he gained his powers from Improbability Drive, he hasn't shown to do any of this before MC5. Drive clearly is combat-applicable.

But he does still sometimes needs to be revived and he has a limited amount of revives.
He technically doesn't, or at least hasn't shown to. He only stopped getting ressurected after his ID gets destroyed. And even if we don't count MC7 he still shown to be very ressistant to fatal wounds, he can be gets stopped but he should take a shitton of damage for it. The difference between Kumonga and Tricky isn't high on a point where Kumonga could Senator Armstrong it has to be this way through Tricky's hits and could obilirate him with a strike. My main point was that Tricky could ressist the fight enough that he would start to use his hax before dying, which would give him quite advantages.

It is still something he starts with and as long as the opponent doesn't do anything that pisses him off like trying to outrange him, he likely won't move on to other tactics for a while
Yeah, and like i said he can last long in a melee fight enough that he could use his hax.

Who said his powers from Improbability Drive isn't combat-applicable? He gets ressurected by it, he has shown to drop buildings out of air as much as he wishes, he can randomly summon trains and collapse rooms, he has ressurected Hank and etc. he did all of this after he gained his powers from Improbability Drive, he hasn't shown to do any of this before MC5. Drive clearly is combat-applicable.

He technically doesn't, or at least hasn't shown to. He only stopped getting ressurected after his ID gets destroyed. And even if we don't count MC7 he still shown to be very ressistant to fatal wounds, he can be gets stopped but he should take a shitton of damage for it. The difference between Kumonga and Tricky isn't high on a point where Kumonga could Senator Armstrong it has to be this way through Tricky's hits and could obilirate him with a strike. My main point was that Tricky could ressist the fight enough that he would start to use his hax before dying, which would give him quite advantages.

Yeah, and like i said he can last long in a melee fight enough that he could use his hax.
Not another one. I'll wait for @Comiphorous to clue you in on what's accepted

This has been talked in the past before. I feel like the best thing to go with is allow the things we've seen him directly do with the drive rather than just completely lock it out as random chaos object that ***** on reality. Or hopefully get it's capabilities expanded in lore via games or animation.

This has been talked in the past before. I feel like the best thing to go with is allow the things we've seen him directly do with the drive rather than just completely lock it out as random chaos object that ***** on reality. Or hopefully get it's capabilities expanded in lore via games or animation.
and the most we've seen him ever do with it was random chaos, and at very few times, resurrect himself and others.

so, not only is there no proof he can't use it's other powers directly on people, it's not even in character.

better yet, back your claim of him being able to fully control all of it's powers WITHOUT using a twitch scan, since that too has been talked about not being reliable.
He technically doesn't, or at least hasn't shown to.
It's literally established that he can only be resurrected a couple of times before the higher powers get bored of him. (not including the drive stuff of course) the only reason he comes back as much as he does is through the drive, which can easily be destroyed due to it's dog shit durability. assuming his opponent here goes for the head, infinitely resurrecting isn't a problem.

and the most we've seen him ever do with it was random chaos, and at very few times, resurrect himself and others.

so, not only is there no proof he can't use it's other powers directly on people, it's not even in character.

better yet, back your claim of him being able to fully control all of it's powers WITHOUT using a twitch scan, since that too has been talked about not being reliable.

It's literally established that he can only be resurrected a couple of times before the higher powers get bored of him. (not including the drive stuff of course) the only reason he comes back as much as he does is through the drive, which can easily be destroyed due to it's dog shit durability. assuming his opponent here goes for the head, infinitely resurrecting isn't a problem.
Bro "feel like the best thing to go with is allow the things we've seen him directly do with the drive " I'm talking about resurrecting, the building summoning and the train thing. That's litereally it.

"It's literally established that he can only be resurrected a couple of times before the higher powers get bored of him. (not including the drive stuff of course)"

I was talking about him getting ressurected by Improbability Drive

"which can easily be destroyed due to it's dog shit durability. assuming his opponent here goes for the head, infinitely resurrecting isn't a problem."

And how will it know that tricky has a machine that is inside of his skull?

"which can easily be destroyed due to it's dog shit durability. assuming his opponent here goes for the head, infinitely resurrecting isn't a problem."

And how will it know that tricky has a machine that is inside of his skull?
They don't need to know??? just because they don't know the drive is in his head doesn't mean someone will just suddenly deicde to ignore the person's head lmao.

Drive inside his head is strange considering that before he get shoted and sliced in this part of body, but it did nothing to I.D

Also is not Tricky going to getting upgrade into Tier 8?

Drive inside his head is strange considering that before he get shoted and sliced in this part of body, but it did nothing to I.D

Also is not Tricky going to getting upgrade into Tier 8?
İt seems like the drive only becomes vulnerable when Tricky enters into his MC7 key. And even than Tricky can still carry it through other places (he did that in MC7 as shown during ends of the episode I.D appeared outside of the building)

He will, but he isn't yet.

İt seems like the drive only becomes vulnerable when Tricky enters into his MC7 key.
lmao what. it's always vulnerable. it doesn't magically become vulnerable, it's just that nobody damaged it before then. all someone has to do is hit the majority of tricky's head (and get through his head to hit the drive) and it'll get heavily damaged.
And even than Tricky can still carry it through other places (he did that in MC7 as shown during ends of the episode I.D appeared outside of the building)
That was just him removing it from his head. it made him weaker and far more vulnerable. not exactly what he wants to do here.

lmao what. it's always vulnerable. it doesn't magically become vulnerable, it's just that nobody damaged it before then. all someone has to do is hit the majority of tricky's head (and get through his head to hit the drive) and it'll get heavily damaged.
Hank literally carved through his head with a huge-ass axe and before that sliced his skull in half with his katana in MC5 yet we see the drive in his head was completelly fine after Hank shots it. I meant vulnerable in the sense it can be hit, not that it magically loses durability, that's on me.

Last edited:
I don't see reasons to continue it when Tricky gets upgraded to Tier 8
that'll only happen when mods decide to go through with CRTs on the verse, which, looking at my CRT, doesn't seem like that is happening anytime soon for the time being.

That more like EE, since it is straight up leaves nothing from them, like Hakai. Either way it is another Tricky's key (Unless you allows to transform)
it literally isn't. you tried to do this in a CRT and it was denied. stop trying push something that wasn't accepted.
edit: Now i recall, Tricky destroyed a room. This clearly is hax and not job of his train
never used on a person, and beyond then, he's never really done after that (in any notable scenario)
Pretty sure that wasn't used on a person. Also this isn't the demon form, right?
not demon form, but still not really something notable he could do in combat.

Really don't see how Tricky is regenerating from either one of them stepping on him, turning him into a puddle or Goji's atomic breath which is ridiculously radioactive so Tricky would need much higher regeneration to recover from that.

it literally isn't. you tried to do this in a CRT and it was denied. stop trying push something that wasn't accepted.

never used on a person, and beyond then, he's never really done after that (in any notable scenario)

not demon form, but still not really something notable he could do in combat.

I never did CRT on it and you still didn't proved it is not being EE. Anyway don't matters cuz it is not on profile

I never did CRT on it and you still didn't proved it is not being EE. Anyway don't matters cuz it is not on profile
sorry, not a CRT, just more than half the threads of madness combat you've been apart of mentioning existence erasure for tricky, for a deconstruction scan....

either way, not in character, not on profile.

sorry, not a CRT, just more than half the threads of madness combat you've been apart of mentioning existence erasure for tricky, for a deconstruction scan....

either way, not in character, not on profile.
What even "Deconstruction Scan"? Unless you again tries to push obvious EE feat as Deconstruction

Back