• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A pink demon tries to solo your favorite verses

Popeye (Verse): He does it with laughable ease...unless you count this extremely questionable 1-C feat Popeye has

One-Punch Ma: Solos with (again) laughable ease

Sonic the Hedgehog (The Universe): Dr. Eggman quickly hops into the Time Eater and makes it breathe on Kirby

Garfield: Solos

Dilbert: Solos

Family Guy: "Aw jeez Lois, this is worse than the time I got my ass handed to me by that pink blob"

The Fairly OddParents!: "Cosmo, Wanda, I wish Kirby was dead!". No, seriously, I dont think they can put him down

Cthulhu Mythos: Dear god, now I wanna see Kirby vs. Cthulhu.

Spongebob Squarepants (Universe): Kirby says "Oh yeah Mr. Krabs" and solos

SCP Foundatio: I mean...there was that incon with 682...

Mario Bros: Stops at the Tier 2s

Adventure Time: See above

I think Insecurity97 said:
Popeye (Verse): He does it with laughable ease...unless you count this extremely questionable 1-C feat Popeye has
One-Punch Ma: Solos with (again) laughable ease

Sonic the Hedgehog (The Universe): Dr. Eggman quickly hops into the Time Eater and makes it breathe on Kirby

Garfield: Solos

Dilbert: Solos

Family Guy: "Aw jeez Lois, this is worse than the time I got my ass handed to me by that pink blob"

The Fairly OddParents!: "Cosmo, Wanda, I wish Kirby was dead!". No, seriously, I dont think they can put him down

Cthulhu Mythos: Dear god, now I wanna see Kirby vs. Cthulhu.

Spongebob Squarepants (Universe): Kirby says "Oh yeah Mr. Krabs" and solos

SCP Foundatio: I mean...there was that incon with 682...

Mario Bros: Stops at the Tier 2s

Adventure Time: See above
I think cthulu vs kirby was already concluded and kirby won

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part I & II: Sure.

Part III: Wow... Only the D'Arby bros can beat him.

Part IV: Cheap Trick.

Part V: Fugo... With prep. Also Green Day.

Part VI: DIO's son via NLFs.

Part VII: Spin to win.

@Insecurity TFOP! has many ways to kill him.

Speed unequalized, Kirby blitzes the ever living crap out of everyone that's not a fake character Saik made up in Touhou though.

My Little Pony: Kirby clears easily

Doctor Who: The Celestial Toymaker trolls Kirby for all eternity

Excel Saga: Kirby more than likely gets trolled by weird 90s pop culture references as well as poorly translated Japanese puns before getting sealed in fiction or something

Kirby (Universe): He stops at Kirby

The Legend of Zelda: Golden Goddesses take care of him after he mindhaxes everyone.

Pokemo: Stops at the 4D

Super Smash Bros.: Probably solos? I don't remember if the tier 2s were 4D. If they are, Kirby dies, otherwise he mindhaxes.

Fairy Tail: Soloes

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Kirby should be able to easily defeat the tier 2 due to being glass cannons, but I'm quite sure some of the most haxy guys can take him down. Maybe.

My Hero Academia: All Might: I'M HERE! Kirby: "Poyo?" (*Kirby blasts the planet*)

Reality to data conversion. Also Teseo may or may not be able to turn fictional characters into reality.

And of course speed is equalized in this senario.

NiceThe Smashor said:
Reality to data conversion. Also Teseo may or may not be able to turn fictional characters into reality.
And of course speed is equalized in this senario.
So you know nothing about Kirby, or how hax works, nice.

Wait.

Facepalm2

Right. Robobot. Where Kirby gets converted into data and nothing negative really happens to him.

Also I don't know how hax works? What do you mean by that?

The Smashor said:
Wait.
Facepalm2

Right. Robobot. Where Kirby gets converted into data and nothing negative really happens to him.

Also I don't know how hax works? What do you mean by that?
Tell me one part in robobot where kirby gets converted into data and is negatively impacted

You don't understand hax because just because he's not resistant to it, doesn't mean it's gonna put him away, as he's both resistant to existance erasure and transmutation and then they have to get past his multi solar system level dura and most forms of data manip that bypass dura, kirby resists anyways so I don't see how it helps in any way shape or form since kirby resists transmutation

I told you that nothing negative happens to him. Can you please try and read a bit better next time?

I understand the existance erasure and transmutation resistance. I don't see why you brought up Kirby's MSS dura since the entire point of hax is giving that stat the finger.

The Smashor said:
I told you that nothing negative happens to him. Can you please try and read a bit better next time?
I understand the existance erasure and transmutation resistance. I don't see why you brought up Kirby's MSS dura since the entire point of hax is giving that stat the finger.
In the case that it isn't in character for teseo or zonda to lead with data manip which still does nothing to kirby, if they don't then kirby kicks them once, thus scattering their microscophic remains across the universe at the speed of light, if they do lead, it still does nothing due to transmutation resist and kirby scatters their remains across the universe

I didn't even mention the fact that he doesn't need his soul to be in his body in order to smear them across the galaxy or his mid high regen, and ghost kirby as a whole.

Yes I get it. When I say that it wouldn't work I imply that, now don't I? Now then, shall we ceace this pointless arguement?

Wizard of Oz: Blitzes and one-shots everybody.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: It seems like he blitzes and one-shot most of the verse; would Gold Experience Requiem work?

One Piece: Kills everybody and steals all of Big Mom's candy.

Doctor Who: He could do some damage to weaker species, until some cosmic being notices him and erases him with a thought.

Eficiente said:
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part I & II: Sure.

Part III: Wow... Only the D'Arby bros can beat him.

Part IV: Cheap Trick.

Part V: Fugo... With prep. Also Green Day.

Part VI: DIO's son via NLFs.

Part VII: Spin to win.

@Insecurity TFOP! has many ways to kill him.
Wait, Cheap Trick? Kirby kills him, Kirby dies and then regens back GG. The Hand is probably the only stand that could have a chance in Part IV. Also, Kirby regens GG from both Fugo and Green Days. GER is also probably the only stand that can defeat Kirby in this part.

Kirby challenges AU Kyoko in an eating contest and they eventually eat everything in the universe before either of them gives up

DuckTales 2017: Solos

Star Wars: Almost, but likely stops at the Multi-Solar System mind hax users such as The Father or Luke.

Marvel: Makes it to someone like Galactus and feels his own venom. AKA? Not a chance.

Dragon Ball: With his hax he can make it up to even the universal level characters, but likely stops at someone like Zeno or any of the Dragon Ball Xenoverse characters.

Regular Show: Can wipe any of the normal characters with ease-- May stop somewhere at the god-tiers.

My Little Pony: Kirby goes sicko mode and kills them all.

Mario Bros.: Probably will stop at Rosaline or even lower such as Bowser powered with a power star.

DccEMagoIorSouI said:
DuckTales 2017: Solos
Star Wars: Almost, but likely stops at the Multi-Solar System mind hax users such as The Father or Luke.

Marvel: Makes it to someone like Galactus and feels his own venom. AKA? Not a chance.

Dragon Ball: With his hax he can make it up to even the universal level characters, but likely stops at someone like Zeno or any of the Dragon Ball Xenoverse characters.

Regular Show: Can wipe any of the normal characters with ease-- May stop somewhere at the god-tiers.

My Little Pony: Kirby goes sicko mode and kills them all.

Mario Bros.: Probably will stop at Rosaline or even lower such as Bowser powered with a power star.
Kirby actually solos dragon ball if speed is unequalized, if its equalized he potentially solos but I think he might stop at like, zamasu or some other ridiculous fug

Archie Sonic: Lol no. Try being green next time instead of pink, might boost your chances.

Kudos if you get that reference

Back