• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Pink Puffball goes head-to-head to a Sadistic Waifu

Who would win? Everyone's favorite villanous waifu or one pink boi?

Note: Speed Equalized, BFR is not allowed, 7-B forms are used, Ice Storm Command-in-Chief is restricted, Kirby is not allowed to have his Warp Star or his Star Rod, both fighters are 20 meters apart, battle takes place at Cappy Town, and Kirby is only allowed these following abilities to further balance the fight:

Fire, Ice, Sword, Mirror, Fighter, Jet, Cutter, Hammer, Stone, Bomb, Parasol & Hammer.

I can add more or remove an ability if requested.

Icy Waifu: 4

pink boi: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Esdeath wins high difficulty. Underestimating someone like Kirby and specifically prolonging a fight against him for the sake of tortue is a baaaaaad idea. But...I do think that though she would take quite a lot of damage, she would take enough from him to realize she needs to quit fooling around and use Mahapadma which Kirby has no resistance to and I argue he'd not be able to realize she'd be starting to cast it before its too late.

At that point it's arguably game over.

Esdeath is arguably more expirienced and skilled, higher degree of 7B and if all else fails. Time Stop.

Going with the Ice bae.

Gargoyle One said:
That's dumb.
BFR not allowed, time Stop is...
I'm sorry if I had to restrict Kirby that much than to Esdeath. I forgot that Esdeath has time stop and I didn't even do some researches on Esdeath (Was wondering what Esdeath's Time Stop was, until I looked on her trump cards). It made me think like Anime Kirby is similar or nearly the same to what Game Kirby is, so I had to put restrictions to Kirby to balance the fight to Esdeath. I can restrict Time Stop or restart this thread because people have already voted Esdeath 4-0 for her time stop.

Back