• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting mixed information is it a stomp or not-
It is s stomp no matter what , asta too fast and strong for inequalized speed, but luffy dura null via heat and superior ssnsing makes a stomp in his favor if speed is equalized

It is s stomp no matter what , asta too fast and strong for inequalized speed, but luffy dura null via heat and superior ssnsing makes a stomp in his favor if speed is equalized
Well that's tough- Thought this would be a fun match.

People do this all the time, and I have no idea why.
Sometimes its fine like with verses that use universal energy systems but for most other cases you shouldn't scale stamina like that

Anyways Speed needs to be equal or Asta Stomps
Resistance to Heat Manipulation (Unaffected by the heat of the Yultim Volcano, a Grand Magic Region which can reduce a human to ashes with heat alone. Ran through Spirit Ladros' fire beam without difficulty)
Yeah no he resists heat

Luffy can't use dura neg in this version, he needs to power down to Gear 2nd for it, which makes him much weaker, slower, and less mobile
I'm getting mixed information is it a stomp or not-
It's a stomp if speed's unequalized
C'mon, if we don't have a value for speed blitz why would Asta stomp?
Because being 2.5x as fast in any setting is a ridiculously unfair speed advantage

Wait Wait Wait. THAT'S enough for a speedblitz????
Not a speed blitz but an unfair advantage in speed when the slower character has no stat advantages at all, except LS, which is useless when the opponent can zoom around him

Sometimes its fine like with verses that use universal energy systems but for most other cases you shouldn't scale stamina like that

Anyways Speed needs to be equal or Asta Stomps

Resistance to Heat Manipulation (Unaffected by the heat of the Yultim Volcano, a Grand Magic Region which can reduce a human to ashes with heat alone. Ran through Spirit Ladros' fire beam without difficulty)
Yeah no he resists heat
Idk if that's enough, Luffy can melt gold, but i hate heat debates so whatever.

Luffy can't use dura neg in this version, he needs to power down to Gear 2nd for it, which makes him much weaker, slower, and less mobile
i thought luffy could use hed hawk on gear four , don't the attack only requires speed or there is something more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back